Do it it's alot of fun.
Yea, I love that program, Google is the best. They always come out with cool stuff. But you gotta have a newer computer cause it needs a good 3D gpu
I just got a sweet shot of Klutchbuster's house.
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v648/o4250/bilde.jpg)
all i wanna know is where did u find that pic ;D
ps: wheres my house ;)
Quote from: klutchbuster350 on July 28, 2005, 01:40:43 PM
all i wanna know is where did u find that pic ;D
ps: wheres my house ;)
I think that's a pic of o4250 :)
who ever its 2 its still funny lol
dude, that's sweet! Just when I thought google maps was awesome...
that program is great for flying 3D to navigating canals and stuff
here is a task... find the entrance for NORAD 8)
That is really neat.
All the places I haved lived are blurry green spots ....There's my sign ::)
google is taking over the earth... literally. this program is the best thing evar!
no but seriously, in less than 5 years there will be a GoogleOS, no one will be using windows anymore! GOOGLE IS TAKING OVER, INVEST NOW!
Quote from: RL400 on July 29, 2005, 01:11:37 AM
google is taking over the earth... literally. this program is the best thing evar!
no but seriously, in less than 5 years there will be a GoogleOS, no one will be using windows anymore! GOOGLE IS TAKING OVER, INVEST NOW!
I agree. Google rocks.
Also, check out http://googleearthhacks.com
I just looked over the area I'm gonna ride today, thats awesome. Thanks for the hint 0425.