Where can I buy racing fuel in the Central Fl area? I dont need it yet, but once the R is done I will.
Mike
some of the local bike shops in tampa have it...and I think OAS sells it
powered by ford sells it the cheapest. they are in downtown orlando area, also theres mgm gas station in bithlo on the corner of 6th st and 50 that sells 100 and 110
Also check any nearby Sunoco gas stations. One of mine here in Tampa carries 100. Not all carry race gas but it's worth a try. -Mark
There is a place in Eustis that has it CHEAP. You can get 112 for like 5.04 a Gal. Sunoco. Call or PM me, I can give you directions if you need it.
PLUS ;) If you take your own 5 gal jug they fill it to the top and you get an extra gal. I got 10 Gals last week for around 52.00
You can order it online or at a local powersports dealer
Gotta check out www.americanmotorsports.net-they have race fuel-I used to get my nitrous bottles filled there. They are located in between lee rd/john young prkwy and colonial. Good people!!
Can anyone tell me why or is experiencing the same problem-When you type in a website like above it used to attach the link-is it me?
OAS usually has it but not all of the local dealershios carrie it raptor426
nevermind about the website link, I figured it out-I'm retarded.