ATV Florida Forum

General => Group Rides & Events => Topic started by: crfquad34 on July 27, 2005, 08:59:35 PM

Title: Sand Mountain MX 7/31
Post by: crfquad34 on July 27, 2005, 08:59:35 PM
There is a group of us going to Sand Mountain motocross track this Sunday, so come on out the more Quads the better.
Title: Re: Sand Mountain MX 7/31
Post by: trx450r19 on July 27, 2005, 09:14:09 PM
they where going to court not sure if there going to be open
Title: Re: Sand Mountain MX 7/31
Post by: crfquad34 on July 27, 2005, 09:55:55 PM
I will call Don and find out
Title: Re: Sand Mountain MX 7/31
Post by: crfquad34 on July 28, 2005, 09:50:02 PM
I talked to them and they will be open sunday, see ya there
Title: Re: Sand Mountain MX 7/31
Post by: dreth on July 29, 2005, 01:06:08 AM
Quote from: crfquad34 on July 28, 2005, 09:50:02 PM
I talked to them and they will be open sunday, see ya there

watch that 90 ft step up! it can be a doosy ;)
Title: Re: Sand Mountain MX 7/31
Post by: crfquad34 on July 29, 2005, 02:28:45 AM
Dreth, what happened when you tried it did you clip the top of the down ramp or what? I wish I had a quad I would like to try it