Since the holes is shut down where is everybody riding at? Is anybody riding this weekend and if so where at?
Depends where you live!
north west broward county, but we ride where ever......might just have to pull the airboat out..
CROOM!!!!! ;D
I- 4 right down the middle ;D
hey , i saw a whole crapload of people loading off onto some power lines in southern central orlando, way down on intl drive or something i think , i dont remember, whats that all about any1 ever ride there ? im in orl all the time
that's seaworld on I-drive.there are some good trails out there and mud holes.on sunday alot of 4x4 trucks go out there.
its a mudhole
About 4 of us are going to check out quicktrack in Lakeland on Sunday.
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on August 03, 2005, 05:45:20 PM
I- 4 right down the middle ;D
I thought that was you i saw :o