ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: dirty1 on July 26, 2005, 11:31:18 PM

Title: A womans point of view
Post by: dirty1 on July 26, 2005, 11:31:18 PM
I have a friend getting married and he wants a mossy oak vest and tie for his tux. now  would any of you women like or dislike that???
Title: Re: A womans point of view
Post by: qt314nfla on July 26, 2005, 11:34:06 PM
Hell no as long as my wedding gift was an F250 or 350 w/ a nice lift, large mud tires.  Preferably in black or white w/ camo cover on the bottom.

Actually, I'm not the type for fancy weddings anyway.  Atleast he can wear the camo vest again.  That's provided he's not wearing a tux.
Title: Re: A womans point of view
Post by: backinsaddle on July 27, 2005, 02:40:48 PM
Quote from: QT314Nfla on July 26, 2005, 11:34:06 PM
Hell no as long as my wedding gift was an F250 or 350 w/ a nice lift, large mud tires.  Preferably in black or white w/ camo cover on the bottom.


Now that's just wrong...if you would have said Ram 2500 or 3500, I would have thought you were the perfect woman   :)
Title: Re: A womans point of view
Post by: MrsPureLogic on July 27, 2005, 02:56:39 PM
I say you only have one wedding (usually) - make it unique.  If the Mrs. is willing....then go for it!!