http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8515881/
The Shuttle cam view is pretty cool :)
To the entire crew I say, ... Godspeed ;)
AWSOME LAUNCH, were back in the space flight business.Jason
We need Safe-Space Exploration bad. I want a vacation in Space one day. :)
I still think it's funny that we spend all this money to go to space, when we still dont have the ability to reach the deepest spots of our ocean, lol. I was watchin Discover Channel the other day and they were talking about all the crazy animals that are in the ocean that they've never been able to examine or videotape because they cant get anything far enough down. I wonder what is in our oceans that we still dont know about ;)
^^^ One reason I freak out when im waiting for someone to come around with the ski rope when i wipe out :-\
Quote from: TRX350_On_The_Rack on July 26, 2005, 11:24:07 AM
We need Safe-Space Exploration bad. I want a vacation in Space one day. :)
I wanna ride me 400ex on the moon... ;D
(as I awake to reality)
Quote from: SkyHighT100 on July 26, 2005, 01:02:38 PM
I still think it's funny that we spend all this money to go to space, when we still dont have the ability to reach the deepest spots of our ocean, lol. I was watchin Discover Channel the other day and they were talking about all the crazy animals that are in the ocean that they've never been able to examine or videotape because they cant get anything far enough down. I wonder what is in our oceans that we still dont know about ;)
seen that movie "the abyss" ay. its true, who knows what the heck is down there.
Nessy's brother is down there ;D