Poll
Question:
who likes which one better
Option 1: croom
votes: 3
Option 2: big scrub
votes: 15
which one does everybody perfer?
i like bigscrub once you get out past the whoops. but i also have never been to croom.
Croom IS whoops. It kinda sucks once you've been there a few times. Only reason I keep going is because it's much closer than bigscrub. To me big scrub is flat. Well atleast the places I've ridden at. Hopefully will take a trip out there once the temps drop a bit. -Mark
Both are ok Big Scrub has too many whoops....croom has them in the most traveled areas in front, as you adventure further in and away from day area is is great!
this topic has been on here several times so you might not get many responses!
scrub is better because the trails are not as tight! they both have whoops!
Big scrub has more area and trails to ride and not get into alot of riders.
Croom had people going every which way . When I first called at Croom the gate kept mentioning about medical this and that ... after riding there
I can see why trails are narrow and had 3 people kiss trees or flip down hills they were acting like they had no common sense !!!!!!!!!!