Anyone know of any place to get some dixie outfitter stuff for cheaper than 18 or so bucks a shirt?
http://www.choiceshirts.com/dept/c1/rebel%2fredneck_t-shirts/ they got them there i think
my mom is a distributor for dixie outfitters out of texas....not sure if that would help...she sends me shirts every couple of months.
I hope your mom hasnt seen those shirts you wear at saltsdale. :o ;D
eBay!
Here you little racist white devil! >:(
http://dixieoutfitters4you.com/
I have found them the cheapest on Ebay!
If you want an actual store.... There is one right off the highway in Melbourne called Byrd Western.
do they let you wear them at your school?
They don't in Broward. When I was in HS I got suspended by wearing a shirt that had a cowboy on the back and on his belt buckle was a confedearte flag. The flag was probably about 1 inch by 1 inch and I still got in trouble.
yep my school doesnt care. Theres people walking around with "A$$" and "HELL" and half naked girls on their shirts. I have confederate flags on my binders. They cant do anything about it i say.