had a blast
[attachment deleted by admin]
:)
[attachment deleted by admin]
;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
:)
[attachment deleted by admin]
;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
:)
[attachment deleted by admin]
;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
:)
[attachment deleted by admin]
;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
Is croom still whooped out or did they clear it?
We were there sunday morning, it was nice. The trails were perfect because of the rains on saturday. There will always be whoops at croom. You just got to learn to ride them.
Thanks for sharing the pics Susie ;) Bill's Z looks sweet! Croom is cool to visit every once in a while...I need to go there again soon ;D
Is the first site still flooded? ???
not really, but havent been there in a month though
Quote from: clancooler on July 28, 2005, 12:12:57 PM
not really, but havent been there in a month though
I rode by there a few days ago on my street bike and yes, Sand Hill is still flooded. People ride around the outside of it. It is better than it's been in the past though.
sweet pics ;D
Nice pics, the place is nice for what it is, a 2600 acre play area. It's been around since 1973 for the bikes. Racers used to practice there all the time.
Have you found the land marks, shrine, grave, the pits ?
I have found the pits, the grave but not sure about the shrine.
Can you describe it, I may have seen it and dont know it...
BTW, I will be there w/ a few friends this weekend(tomarrow)
is there any mud there and is it worth going there on a 4x4
is there any mud there and is it worth going there on a 4x4
No we have not found all that.we need to ride with someone who knows the areas.............LOL
Quote from: rancher350kid on July 29, 2005, 04:26:44 PM
is there any mud there and is it worth going there on a 4x4
Sport bikes usually stay around the sand pit. There are great hills with trails to run through. Just watch it as it's easy to flip you bike. Several mud holes to run in. Nothing like Holeyland, but worth taking a 4x4. A GPS is really nice to have. I marked a lot of places that I would go to every visit. As I recall it's 2800 acres.
It's worth a ride if you haven't done it before.
i went there when i was lil alot btu havent bin there in since i was 6 and dont realy rember it
We went for the first time last weekend and it was pretty cool. We didn't go that far from the camping area but where we rode was a little of everything. I think Big Scrub has alot more whoops than Croom. It is true though that the trails are more narrow. I ride a DS 650 and it was pretty tight in spots but then again a DS is maybe the widest bike out. They are strict on there rules though. No drinking,no doubles,no riding without a helmet etc. I was lectured for trying to pull start my nephews 50 with my helmet off. Rules is rules. We will definately go back though. Great riding.