ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: J.D. on July 24, 2005, 02:01:35 PM

Title: Polaris Outlaw .
Post by: J.D. on July 24, 2005, 02:01:35 PM
Go to the Polaris website ..They have a new predator with I.R.S  ..man !
Title: Re: Polaris Outlaw .
Post by: TRX450R_Racer on July 24, 2005, 02:04:15 PM
I heard Matt Smiley is supposed to be racing it starting on Aug 21st.
Title: Re: Polaris Outlaw .
Post by: Quad32x on July 24, 2005, 03:08:41 PM
Thats  cool  but  a  little  heavy  at  439 lb.  Still  like  to  ride  it  though !!
Title: Re: Polaris Outlaw .
Post by: J.D. on July 24, 2005, 08:31:06 PM
Let's make bets on who's next ... I think it will be Kawi with an all new I-Force 750 . What do ya'll think ?
Title: Re: Polaris Outlaw .
Post by: Bigscrb15 on July 24, 2005, 09:21:36 PM
Quote from: J.D. on July 24, 2005, 08:31:06 PM
Let's make bets on who's next ... I think it will be Kawi with an all new I-Force 750 . What do ya'll think ?

Im not betting you, you dealers get industry magazines that we don't, lol. I think next they will have an all wheel drive sport quad coming, it works great in the porsches and other sport cars, why not a sport quad. I think they are just waiting to overcome the weight issues with transfer cases and all that stuff.
Title: Re: Polaris Outlaw .
Post by: J.D. on July 24, 2005, 10:27:21 PM
Brother I take after my Momma , If I knew you all would . Maybe that's why I don't get those cool mags .  ??? The MAN's holdin me down .  8)