lol, lets see what people really think of the other members.
Say what you think about the person who posted before you.
Do they seem like a badass, they a prud, nerd, someone to party w/, criminal, old timer who knows everything, spoiled. Is it someone you'd wanna chill w/, annoying, wanna go out w/ em'? ect, ect, ect
If your the time that gets offended or gets ur feelings hurt stay out! Lets all not take it to serious, its just the internet!
Okay be harsh to me! *tenses up, closes eyes and looks away*
1900! ;D
well ID@ kid seems like a kiss a$$ to the newest mod. (j/k) you seem pretty cool cant wait to ride with you some day.
A man of the woods. ;D
The man has X in his screen name..he must be hardcore, so I stay out of his way.
I like the kids new screen name ;D
What more can be said about big-daddy.... his screen name says it all ;) hehe
All in all... seems like a cool guy.... and one of these days will actually make out to a ride with him, lol
what other girl would sit around all day just to watch her boyfriend ride and take pictures?
Ash, your'e a cool lady
Id@
ps: no kissing arse behind me please ;-)
Ok i'm a prude criminal. :-[
Hey Nathan do you still have that straw hat... You need to wear it on the next ride.OK
Ummmmmmm probably, he can be an all out fun guy in his off duty life, and a hard @zzzzz all business officer................
not unlike the excellent Levy County Sheriff's force............ ;D
Dont know to much about her but,
she started the post where everybody was leaving messages like this.
Wheelie boy seems cool.Ill tell you about myself.I have a bad attitude and Im crazy.Any questions?
He has a bad attitude and is crazy ;) Havent met him, so thats all I know, lol.
Quote from: CAOSPOP on July 23, 2005, 12:35:31 PM
Ok i'm a prude criminal. :-[
Hey Nathan do you still have that straw hat... You need to wear it on the next ride.OK
nope, I threw that hat out about 3 months ago,,,,but I can get another at Margaritaville in Orlando.
Id@
From what I've read, Ida seems like a straight shooter, not afraid to share his knowledge with someone else. Good sense of humor. Of course, if that's his photo in the avatar, he needs a good sense of humor for wearin' that hat! ;)
Quotenot unlike the excellent Levy County Sheriff's force
Susie-
Is that a smooching sound I hear? Some serious butt-kissin' goin on!!! :D
Nah Kurt just some observations of his posts...and I have a close knowledge of law enforcement officers.............in a good way hahaha cuz my niece is a sheriff deputy and my nephew was chief of police.............lol
Kurt is a cool guy, and a great trail guide!!! but keep him away from sand driving his truck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Suszieblazer seems really happy all the time lol
Quotebut keep him away from sand driving his truck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That hurt. :-[
gspkurt dont know much but like most of hte people here seems like an alright guy
sexy,good looking, smartest poster on forum. knows what hes talking about toughest rider, nicest truck. that gery350 got it going on., ;D ;D
Sensible family guy, just doesn't like lawyers. Make sure you sign his release waiver! j/k ;D
dont know never realy talked to him before, but hey you gotta like a honda lover