HERES MY RAPTOR 660. THESE PICS ARE BEFORE THE ELKAS AND ALBA +2 A-ARMS BUT I WILL ADD MORE PICS IN THE NEXT COUPLE DAYS
[attachment deleted by admin]
I like the rear wheels on that thing.
Id@
damn that bike is nice especially the rear wheels good job keep it up
THANKS GUYS IM FOND OF IT AS WELL. THE NEW PICS WILL BE UP TOMORROW THE SHOW THE ELKA SHOCKS AND THE ALBA +2 A-ARMS. IT LOOKS AWESOME WITH THEM
you better get that thing running good cause im almost healed up ;) you gotta love them elkas ;D
nice bike. too bad i ride the ute's. may have to get a sport one day. but that's a loooonnnngg way off.
NEW PIC OF THE ELKAS AND A-ARMS
[attachment deleted by admin]
AND MORE
[attachment deleted by admin]
ONE MORE
[attachment deleted by admin]
Wow, elkas and a-arms, just for me...that wasn't necessary, really...lol
Looks great man!
Mike
thats looks great I thought u were selling it.
i was selling it then a great deal on the suspension came my way and i could not turn it down.id still sell it but only for the right price.
How much you selling for?
Mike
I want a raptor soo bad. :(
Nice bike and i agree with anybody who said they liked back tires
THANKS THE BIKE LOOKS AWESOME IN PERSON PICTURES DO NO JUSTICE
Great bike!!!!!!!! ;D
I love ELKA's
That's one nice Raptor. But Elka's are awsome.
Are those rims Wholeshot ITP's? They look like the same ones I have on my Blaster.If you keep them polished , they really shine.
that look's good.. u need to put some holeshots on it f the mud tires i hope u dont mud that nice thing.