Whats your favorite drink? :-\ Gosh this thing is old I made it like 3 days after I joined to get my post up.....
i think pepsi and diet pepsi mountain dew are my favs!
however my absolute fav is water!
Dont you wanna fanta!! or rootbeer lol
Mine is Dr. Pepper ya'll have a good day
i like dr. pepper, and ya i wanna fanta 2, and my all time favorite is mountain dew, code red
jones soda. ;D
mellow yellow, mountain dew same thing. :-\
oh and you cant forget the green tea. ;D
Quote from: raptor350 on July 23, 2005, 12:36:47 AM
jones soda. ;D
mellow yellow, mountain dew same thing. :-\
oh and you cant forget the green tea. ;D
huh what, green tea, does that help jumpin or somethin??? ;D ;D ;D
no its just really good i drink a gallon a day. it also prevents cancer. :-\
I also like neste iced lemon tea.
Quote from: raptor350 on July 23, 2005, 12:56:14 AM
no its just really good i drink a gallon a day. it also prevents cancer. :-\
wow a gallon a day, and it prevents cancer, i didnt know that lol, i dont think i ever really tried tea :-\
Royal Crown Cola,,,,nothing better in this entire world except for a Shirley Temple from Chi Chi's.
Id@
Quote from: klutchbuster350 on July 23, 2005, 12:59:31 AM
Quote from: raptor350 on July 23, 2005, 12:56:14 AM
no its just really good i drink a gallon a day. it also prevents cancer. :-\
wow a gallon a day, and it prevents cancer, i didnt know that lol, i dont think i ever really tried tea :-\
man my mom drinks tea like crazy. i dont like it to much though because to me it tastes like hot water. :P
however my absolute fav is water!
Quote
What a coincedence, My favorite is Absolute and water. Sorry, Couldn't resist tha one. ;)
I must agree on th crown royal.(dont forget it on aug 6th mike) And water is absolutley great. With absolute.HEHE
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on July 23, 2005, 06:00:49 AM
however my absolute fav is water!
Quote
What a coincedence, My favorite is Absolute and water. Sorry, Couldn't resist tha one. ;)
dad!!!!!
Quote from: Ms.Mud on July 23, 2005, 03:04:10 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on July 23, 2005, 06:00:49 AM
however my absolute fav is water!
Quote
What a coincedence, My favorite is Absolute and water. Sorry, Couldn't resist tha one. ;)
dad!!!!!
lol ; :D
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on July 23, 2005, 06:00:49 AM
however my absolute fav is water!
Quote
What a coincedence, My favorite is Absolute and water. Sorry, Couldn't resist tha one. ;)
hey dad now that im thinking about it dont you drink absolute and pepsi/coke?!?!? atleast I think thats what you had at the hotel the other night!lol ???
nothin wrong with pepsi and coke............ lol
Except that pepsi is much better than coke ;D
pffttt pepsi's for cokes losers lol.
I like gatorade............
Quote from: klutchbuster350 on July 24, 2005, 12:58:09 AM
pffttt pepsi's for cokes losers lol.
Coke is for wimps who cant handle the sweetness of pepsi. ;D
Quote from: wheelie_boy on July 24, 2005, 01:01:37 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster350 on July 24, 2005, 12:58:09 AM
pffttt pepsi's for cokes losers lol.
Coke is for wimps who cant handle the sweetness of pepsi. ;D
what sweetness, pepsi has no taste
It has more taste then coke.
cokes better, pepsi is weird
no no no.. its the other way around
dude i can do this all day ;D pepsi is horrible, coke is better,
so can i :P
same reason I like RC,,,,,,right in the middle of coke and pepsi
Id@
Some of these kids wont even know what RC is...Its something they have up north...like..tang.. ;D
pepsi sucks its like flat soda.
has anyone noticed how much better fountain soda tastes than out of a can or bottle.
they have RC here had one about 2 days ago
I always thought of RC as a southern thing because it's made in columbus,GA.
Id@
lol, I didnt know it was a northern thing, I didnt see it when I went on vacation tis summer! and I went to all the way up to new york!lol
Pepsi the choice of the new generation
Pepsi (choke, choke) :P RC bring back the old generation 8)
Quote from: big-daddy on July 24, 2005, 03:53:03 PM
Pepsi (choke, choke) :P RC bring back the old generation 8)
lol, i havent had rc in like 2/3 years!!!!! lol
SWEET TEA
MONSTER MONSTER!!!!! MONSTER MONSTER!!!!! MONSTER MONSTER!!!!! MONSTER MONSTER!!!!! I DONT HAVE PROBLEMS TWITCH TWITCH.... IM NOT CRAZY MOOOOOHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
vanilla coke ;)
Quote from: 53yfz450 on July 24, 2005, 03:19:49 AM
pepsi sucks its like flat soda.
has anyone noticed how much better fountain soda tastes than out of a can or bottle.
i have its like night and day
fountain is alot better
DR.PEPPER 8)
monster
PIBB X-TRA and DR PEPPER will work in a pinch. ;)
Quote from: quadracer1992 on June 21, 2007, 01:57:30 AM
MONSTER MONSTER!!!!! MONSTER MONSTER!!!!! MONSTER MONSTER!!!!! MONSTER MONSTER!!!!! I DONT HAVE PROBLEMS TWITCH TWITCH.... IM NOT CRAZY MOOOOOHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Quote from: quadracer1992 on June 21, 2007, 02:06:30 PM
Quote from: Eric5555 on June 21, 2007, 04:07:56 AM
monster
Yeah Monster is some shnazzy stuff.
wow i wouldve never guessed.... :P lol
rockstar is da best
and coke...cant stand pepsi ~~it tastes weird...~~
i like those hershey's milkshake things you get at gas stations
Dr. pepper, Root Beer, Monster, No Fear, Gatorade.
Grape Power aid- If you drink only it your poop turns green! (ask me how i know lol)
and Dr. Pepper.
But alittle off topic whats the cut off for kids ? as in age lol
lol not sure
1. Cherry Coke
2. V8 Fusion
3. Water
jone soda kiwi flavor
green dragon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and coke
My fav drinks:
1)Water
2)Coke
3)Blue-long island
sobe is good too
stawberry - banana smoothie yum!! im gonna go make one now :drink.gif
Hm...Well Ill Have 2 Say Mountain Dew!! I Get All Hyper LOL
this is a really old thread.
3. Sweet tea
2. Coke
1. :
I only drink PowerADE and Water.... literally lol.
I miss the soda "surge" from when I was a youngin.
this has to be the oldest thread ever.
mmmmmmmm.....Bud Ice.
mountain dew.
OR
Monsterr<3
AMP Energy Drink ;)
well... BEER, and tequila, but when not drinking to git r dun, mt dew, on occasions, but mostly gatorade and WATER, does the body good
heres my secret to being so fast....
http://youtube.com/watch?v=PBb8nDSdON4
lmao