I'll be going up one day next week , what I plan to do is set up obsticals a couple skill things etc.. My resources will be mostly old fence posts . telephone polls , big pine trees and such . One of the ditches for the atv gets very deep at the far end , so we are going to put some logs in and press them down with a dozer so it will be better for us . If anyone has any good ideas please let me know on this post so we can discuss it . I wont be making any $ for it and I only have a day or so to get it done ....I will however be able to take 3 volunteers . But it will be mostly working but we will be able to test what we set up . Please if you have any ideas on the subject post it so we can discuss . Communication is the ket to a good time .
ATV Mud Drag Races -- Cut two straight paths with the dozer about 70' long, fill w/water. Leave land between to prevent atv collisions. Starting post and end-of-run post 50' away. Start the drag race in the mud (no running start). Should only take about 30 minutes to setup.
Thats a good one ... kind suspicious coming from a fella with a new set of outlaws . ;) Good idea !
filled with 1" water and VERY VERY compacted clay/dirt. :) is that suspicious coming from someone with stock tires? lol I hope I can make it out to mudfest, im gonna try, sounds like its gonna be entertaining.
I would love to volunteer could you post a date and time? I have to see if I can coordinate it with work.... How about next weekend?
sounds like its gonna be fun. What about an atv pull. If you don't have a sled maybe a cheap way would be to cut some telephone poll (since thats one of your resources) into maybe 5 ft lengths and put in them thick screws and chain as many together and then on the first one have that one go to the hitch something like this ||> depends on the number of poles you wanna be pulling. Thats something if you don't have a sled to pull.
Maybe a quad tug of war? When are you going? I'd be interrested in helping if I can coordinate also.
Quote from: QT314Nfla on July 23, 2005, 12:26:58 AM
Maybe a quad tug of war? When are you going? I'd be interrested in helping if I can coordinate also.
That sounds like fun... ;D
What about a jump for a jumping contest? Saw this for trucks once a teeter- totter made with logs, don't how well it will work with atvs though. Stick some big big logs at the end of the mud run. Saw a big jump at the end of a mud run kind of seperated the posers from the rough necks. Drag a junk car out there and run it over. Figure eight racing. Demolition derby. These could all be made more interesting with the addition of a blindfold or beer bong.
How about a wheelie contest or bikini contest?
Let me go find my old thong . ;D A sled pull could be done ..I have to keep everything fairly safe .
Well they said no riding after dark. So you have a bikini contest, wet t-shirt contest, women mud wrestling, women trying to lasso beads around a pole, etc. Only limited by your imagination.
Quote from: wilburzbro on July 23, 2005, 09:37:57 AM
What about a jump for a jumping contest? Saw this for trucks once a teeter- totter made with logs, don't how well it will work with atvs though. Stick some big big logs at the end of the mud run. Saw a big jump at the end of a mud run kind of seperated the posers from the rough necks. Drag a junk car out there and run it over. Figure eight racing. Demolition derby. These could all be made more interesting with the addition of a blindfold or beer bong.
Wilburzbro, your crazy man. Your thinking of the speedway bus race events. Interresting though but I wonder who's going to pay the insurance on the figure 8 racing. Damn sue happy ppl screw everything up.
Quote from: wilburzbro on July 23, 2005, 11:40:36 AM
Well they said no riding after dark. So you have a bikini contest, wet t-shirt contest, women mud wrestling, women trying to lasso beads around a pole, etc. Only limited by your imagination.
Ok but can us women have some contests to see the guys? Like a wet boxer brief contest (they have to be white of course), ok, here's one to keep everyone happy women lassoing beads around weenie's, kind of like a new twist on the old favorite ring toss. We need scenery too, and your butt's and chests aren't what I'm talking about.
Everyone would have to sign a waiver of course.
I have a funny feeling that if you poured water down my drawers, after dark, and the conditon I will probably be in given my past history, Mr. Turtle will probably go back in his hole :o Now if I get my hands on some little blue pills I'm winning that contest ;D But whatever you guys want, I am up for anything I guess.
You crack me up!
Geez it looks like I got to order more beads... With the bikini contest and wet T shirt contest 800 just aint gonna cut it!!! ;D
I would also help if needed J.D. Let me know!
I AM IN THE EQUPTIMENT RENTAL BIZ SO IF THERE IS SOMETHING I CAN HELP YOU WITH LET ME KNOW..NICK..
JD if there was some drywall needed. I would give my time but dont think you any at this time.
How about an ARTIC CAT demo program. ;D ;D When and where is the mud fest.
Here are a few more details for you ! This event will happen every 6 months for the next 5 years , permits are done . The next evnt will open on friday and will be only ATV's friday . You will be able to bring in the Buggies and such but wont be able to run them until sat morning . This was a suggestion made to the owner so the little youngins will roam with a little more saftey "Family Day " The owner liked the Idea ;) I will try to set us up some cool stuff this friday so we will have a few things to play on that we normally dont at these tpye of events . We will try to get as much done as possible , so far it's my boy "biggin "myself and one other fellah . I could really use the help of 2 more people ..I can take 5 in total including myself .
what time time friday? I really will like to help, i live in okeechobee. i just got to know because i work in fort pierce. P.M. me with info
;D
Got beads?
[attachment deleted by admin]
Anyone ever thought of renaming the event to Redneck Mardi Gras? Cause that's what it's going to be w/ all those beads.
hey JD i had brian ask you about me going as well. i won't know until tomorrow afternoon so i will tell you this time tomorrow if i'm a go.
Vendors will be let in at 4:00 pm on the 12th .After the vendors are set up campers and such will be able to come in . There will be absoutely no riding of OHV ' until SAT. the 13th .
Hey I saw this post somewhere else ??? or am I seeing things Lol
Mama Grizz
do you have to pay for friday
Hey I have a couple of questions for any of you that want to give me some info...
Well it looks like a nice thing to do but I only have a sport quad :-\ I wish I had bouth, but o well.
If I go, is there any place that I can ride arround or it is only mud holes every where?
I'll like to see everybody playing on the mud on quads and all those 4x4's what would you recomend me (I can't by a 4x4 by now ok?) will I by like a weird thing arround on my sport quad ? ;D
I would suggest coming. Even if there isn't much to ride you can always jump on with someone else. It will be a blast.
2 wheels - 26 wheels nobody is going to look at you funny. But you will see some funny rides though!!! At MS&G there was a modified Dixie Chopper riding around on 35 inch tires!!!
Quote from: PureLogic on August 03, 2005, 04:08:54 PM
2 wheels - 26 wheels nobody is going to look at you funny. But you will see some funny rides though!!! At MS&G there was a modified Dixie Chopper riding around on 35 inch tires!!!
2 wheels-26 wheels?
Nevermind I understand now!
Ok, unfortunately we have like 3 posts on here for mudfest which has made it quite confusing to keep track of this event. I would like to camp Friday night and I know that Purelogic will be up there to post off some area so we can all camp together. Is there anyone else that will be going Friday night? We need to get in touch so we are all camping in the ATVFlorida area. PM me if you are going for sure.