I had a Strawberry Milkshake from Baskin and Robin's last night. It was real good. You should all try one.
coworker of mine got one and was up all night on the toilet.
he still hasn't eaten as of yesterday about lunchtime.
:P
Id@
WOW!
My colon is still healthy. Did your co-worker have a strawberry? Mine was from the Baskin and Robin's on Manatee Ave. in Bradenton.
I care a great deal for blue berry too.
Quote from: Ida_Mann on July 22, 2005, 02:06:04 PM
coworker of mine got one and was up all night on the toilet.
he still hasn't eaten as of yesterday about lunchtime.
:P
Id@
Was he on one of those ATP ported toilet's? If so he is lucky because they can handle all flavors of Ice Cream and even a little KFC or Taco Bell... :o
TOCO ?? :o :o
Quote from: 1fast250r on July 22, 2005, 07:29:54 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on July 22, 2005, 02:06:04 PM
coworker of mine got one and was up all night on the toilet.
he still hasn't eaten as of yesterday about lunchtime.
:P
Id@
Was he on one of those ATP ported toilet's? If so he is lucky because they can handle all flavors of Ice Cream and even a little KFC or Toco Bell... :o
dude! I just ate.
Id@
Quote from: 1fast250r on July 22, 2005, 07:29:54 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on July 22, 2005, 02:06:04 PM
coworker of mine got one and was up all night on the toilet.
he still hasn't eaten as of yesterday about lunchtime.
:P
Id@
Was he on one of those ATP ported toilet's? If so he is lucky because they can handle all flavors of Ice Cream and even a little KFC or Toco Bell... :o
lmao, we were just portin the tourlet at the shop the other day and Mudrat went to try it out and it almost sucked the turd i mean kfx400 down. Thought it was soemthin else :P Them things suck hard
I just stand behind the fan as the poop just fly's. From a strawberry milkshake to turds..... We are all one of a kind. ;D
Nasty thugs! Nasty!!
why can we never get pics of these things? >:(
(the milkshake, not the turds...i know you were thinking it)
I wanted another one last night (milkshake) but my wife said no. I'm on a diet. She says I'm too fat and wants me to start competing in strong man competitions again. The goal is a December 2005 competition. But those competitions hurt and make it hard to get out of bed the morning after.
I told her that just thinking about being back in the gym as much as I need to get ready for another strong man competition, made me ache all over. I told her that my woes could only be cured by a strawberry milkshake. She told me to get my a$$ on the treadmill at home.
She is mean.
She needs some stick time! ;D
Amen!! ;D Gotta love when that happens :P
Was in the gym last night for about three hours. Drive past the Baskin & Robbins on the way home and fought the urge to turn in. It was rough, but I made it.