ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: TRX350_On_The_Rack on July 21, 2005, 02:52:05 PM

Title: War is Hell
Post by: TRX350_On_The_Rack on July 21, 2005, 02:52:05 PM
This has been in the NEWS lately. I saw that he keeps in touch with his parents through IM daily.

http://armytimes.com/story.php?f=1-292925-976420.php
Title: Re: War is Hell
Post by: bigb on July 21, 2005, 04:03:16 PM
he is a WAY bigger man than me.

though i'm not positive he did the right thing, i'd have shot the guy dead!
Title: Re: War is Hell
Post by: gery350 on July 21, 2005, 04:19:28 PM
i saw the video the other day. guys standing around one minute-down the next. thank god hes ok. give aid, heck no let him bleed to death.
Title: Re: War is Hell
Post by: Chuck_Norris on July 21, 2005, 05:16:38 PM
DEFINATLEY BIGGER  MAN THAN I
Title: Re: War is Hell
Post by: bigscrub79 on July 21, 2005, 05:42:43 PM
He is deffinately a man to look up to and admire. I can only pray to god that i would be that good of a person. (almost positive that i would have just shot the SOB)
Title: Re: War is Hell
Post by: Moose on July 21, 2005, 06:36:05 PM
That took an extremely large amount of control, to do what the law says, and not be able to ---------------------.

I'm not sure I could, or would. He's someone to look up to.
Title: Re: War is Hell
Post by: bluesman on July 22, 2005, 03:49:00 PM
HE IS BETTER THEN ME!!!! YOU HAVE A GUN YOU GET KILLED SIMPLE!




   RULE NUMBER 1 IF WE DONT TAKE PRISONERS THEN THEY CANT
BE ABUSED!!!!