I am going over to the dark side but still keeping my bike (for now anyway) We should make this web site for wave runners and atvs. I know it sounds stupid but this way we would get a lot more people visiting the site.
discuss.
i think the atv population is enough right now, considering we already have over 3000 members, i remember when there were barly anyone on this site back when it first started
I honestly think there is no need for it. I am sure there is plenty of Florida PWC sites accross the web. Just think of all the places, Tampa bay,South beach, The keys, Coco beach, Daytona..Just to name a few places.
I would have to stick to my no.
You're kidding right?
I agree. We should aslo expand it to Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi , S.C, and N.C.
::)
Why not just keep this in one of the three threads you've made this week?
You where correct when you said it sounded stupid. ::)
i ma sure you thought it was a good idea but...umm-NO!
i say yes, sound kool 2 me, well everything sound kool 2 me. ;D
geeee im getting a new mountain bike but may not sell the quad yet. Hey could we maybe extend it to mountain bikes and well im also getting a new pool float, maybe we could extend the forum to pool floats. ::)
I'm not even in FL so maybe I don't count, but someone linked to this site and I thought it looked cool so I registered. I grew up coon, deer, and squirrel huntin, can you add a place for those as well? Just kidding. I did grow up hunting a lot, but I visit a hunting site to discuss that. Just in case any of ya'll hunt/fish come on by
www.woodystaxidermy.com and go to forums in the middle of the screen.
I like the fact that this site caters to Florida ATV riding. Most of the riding spots discussed are within a reasonable driving distance for all of us. As for jetski's, perhaps someone needs to bring up pwcflorida.com.
Quote from: Id@_KID on July 21, 2005, 11:53:23 PM
geeee im getting a new mountain bike but may not sell the quad yet. Hey could we maybe extend it to mountain bikes and well im also getting a new pool float, maybe we could extend the forum to pool floats. ::)
LMK, your'e growing up too fast.
where'd you get this smartarseness?
Id@
soory, i'm just really bored. my grandpa has it out for me and i brought my bikes 1200 miles and cant ride
LMK check out my Spiderman floaties... ;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: PureLogic on July 22, 2005, 06:53:22 PM
LMK check out my Spiderman floaties... ;D
DANG DUDE! Those are SOOOOOOOOOOOO cool. I could only find Batman, mind you i guess i do make a good Bruce Wayne. Geee i need to pick me up a set of those. Was the price rolled back at walmart, blue lighted at kmart or targeted at target? Or where did you get them hehe
PSSHH! those are Finding Nemo floaties...
I got them at my local Yamaha dealer.
www.sea-doo.net
www.pwctoday.com