well heres the start a long way from finished but gotta start some where
10" of lift anyone??
[attachment deleted by admin]
what dose it run on?
my friend did the same thing with his club car over a year ago. Aluminum frame was a lot lighter. The front lift was the same as how you have it. The back was blocks and new shocks. He put some 26 gators on it. It was pretty cool he eventually traded his cart for a honda foreman.
My old Golfcart had a 10" lift with 26" mudhogs on it. It was a gas club car. Problem was, it looked badass, but it had trouble turning over the heavy tires on uphills and in thick mud. Sure was fun though!
That will be sweet Scooter.
Scooter electric or gas ?
dude :o
Id@
Where you gonna put the Funnel ...I mean snorkle on that part wagon . ;D
i had a lifted golf cart once.....
[attachment deleted by admin]
So many projects... so little time, lol. It sure is going to be sweet when all the projects are finished. They're getting closer and closer ;)
Quote from: SkyHighT100 on July 27, 2005, 11:16:19 AM
So many projects... so little time, lol. It sure is going to be sweet when all the projects are finished. They're getting closer and closer ;)
Yeah i Can Start New Ones haha ;D
Haha, I wouldn't expect anything less ;D
reading between the line here. Scooter her Quad not done ? ???
Yeah i read between them i just over look it sometimes :P j/p it's almost done IF I HAD MY DIGI HUHMMMMMMMMMM I would post the picks just needs a few more hours and it will be complete ;D
THATS KOOL :)
I think I'm going to hold the digi hostage... have to get you to my house some way or another lmao ;) I'll have the digi to you this weekend for sure though.... I havent seen the quad at all since you've been puttin it together.... ooooh the fantasies!!!
NICE SCOOTER, I DIG THE MONSTER GOLF CART IN THE OTHER PICS
sweet scooter, what about the 300ex?
dirty1 i love the lifted golf cart. bet that was fun.
Quote from: QT314Nfla on July 31, 2005, 01:01:27 AM
dirty1 i love the lifted golf cart. bet that was fun.
now all u need is some 30 inch tires .lol :D
i tried to do a round at a local course and was told that 44 gumbo mudders are not approved turf friendly tires.
That's cool. How about the power?? Does it pull good??
Heres a few In its current state.......
[attachment deleted by admin]
Current State:
36Volt System
10" Lift in front
8" Lift in rear
3.33:1 Gears w/Overdrive
Soon to Come...
48Volt System
High Torque Motor w/Overdrive
Custom front,Rear Bumpers
custom headlights and taillights
Custom Paint Job
4-Link w/air bag Rear suspension
4.11:1 Gears
28x12x12 Mudlites
two 7" monitors w/Cd,Dvd player
and a boat load of other chit
GET IT RAG..........
[attachment deleted by admin]
That's a sweet azz cart!
Sweeet!
You gotta put some switches on that scooter! That would be the shiznit !