The site would like to thank those of you that expressed an interest in being a moderator. After a long thought process MrBoNeS has chosen the newest member of the Elite ;D
Give a warm wlecome to Ida_man.
There goes the neigborhood ;D ;D
Congrats IDA@
WOW Mike Just realized your a Global Moderator, Sounds important ;)
Mike Sorry to see you go :-\ Your the da man Ida_man. 8)
Quote from: big-daddy on July 20, 2005, 09:14:33 PM
Mike Sorry to see you go :-\ Your the da man Ida_man. 8)
lol.... shut up. I aint going nowhere. ;)
Wish i had the ability to give him a warm welcome with a picture of him standing up his daughters 50 trying to wheelie with it. This is deff gonna be a rude awakening to the newbs.
Any thoughts as to having a Teen moderator? ::) ;D
Congrats Ida. Any thoughts on having a female moderator when it comes up again?
i didnt even know you were shopping for one! i have a 5hp rider in the gara..........................oops! you said moderator ::)congrats Id@ ;)
Congrats Ida! Im sure Mike and the other mods will be happy to have some relief.
I wanted to be the new mod :-[ oh well congrads ida
I thought I had a chance, but my mind isn't that narrow.... ;D
Congrats Id@
Oh man, now I really cait use the F_____ Bomb IDA keeps a tight ship. Congats Idaman, good choice Mr Bones IDA is the man. ;)
Great ::) Now we are all going to end up in the dude pool........ :-\
CONGRATS ID@!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-*
Oh crap. Sometimes hes local !! ;D ;D
Congrats ID@ I'm sure you'll do fine.
Quote from: LaKeMaRyKiD on July 20, 2005, 09:17:48 PM
Wish i had the ability to give him a warm welcome with a picture of him standing up his daughters 50 trying to wheelie with it. This is deff gonna be a rude awakening to the newbs.
Any thoughts as to having a Teen moderator? ::) ;D
I think that would be the first picture I would have to delete ;-)
thanks all, and LMK, you forgot to mention it was inside a garage that I did that,,,,not like I had a long runway ;-)
Id@
Congrats Ida let us know how the pay ( I mean bribs are)
hey ida, can we still drop by your cabin while trail riding or do we need a special invite? congrats.
jeff
Quote from: Mama Grizz on July 21, 2005, 07:50:09 AM
Congrats Ida let us know how the pay ( I mean bribs are)
Speaking of, I've been checking the mailbox and haven't seen your payment yet this month. ;)
Quote from: jjamesbar on July 21, 2005, 07:57:13 AM
hey ida, can we still drop by your cabin while trail riding or do we need a special invite? congrats.
jeff
I think I'll have to put up a fence now ;-)
Id@
CONGRATS. i hate you. it should've been me. (just kiddin)
now that your on the inside lets get that "adult section" we've been secretly talking about. ;D ;D
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on July 21, 2005, 08:45:06 AM
Quote from: Mama Grizz on July 21, 2005, 07:50:09 AM
Congrats Ida let us know how the pay ( I mean bribs are)
Speaking of, I've been checking the mailbox and haven't seen your payment yet this month. ;)
DAMN IT MAN !!!! ;D
It's in the Mail
Mama Grizz
ID@ MOD ....congrats .
We're boned! j/k
Congrats Ida :)
Congrats, great choice
Quote from: J.D. on July 21, 2005, 09:05:57 AM
ID@ MOD ....congrats .
I just might have to use that :-)
Id@
I couldn't think of a better person for the job . Again congrats .
Congrats Ida.
Those blue starz are well deserved Id@. Couldn't think of someone more qualified. Congratulations!
da mtg man / ida man, LMK if you want to be a moderator you have to change your screen name to da lake man or da LMK man. ;)
;D
Quote from: Ida_Mann on July 21, 2005, 07:08:00 AM
Quote from: LaKeMaRyKiD on July 20, 2005, 09:17:48 PM
Wish i had the ability to give him a warm welcome with a picture of him standing up his daughters 50 trying to wheelie with it. This is deff gonna be a rude awakening to the newbs.
Any thoughts as to having a Teen moderator? ::) ;D
I think that would be the first picture I would have to delete ;-)
thanks all, and LMK, you forgot to mention it was inside a garage that I did that,,,,not like I had a long runway ;-)
Id@
Quote from: big-daddy on July 21, 2005, 07:19:59 PM
;DQuote from: Ida_Mann on July 21, 2005, 07:08:00 AM
Quote from: LaKeMaRyKiD on July 20, 2005, 09:17:48 PM
Wish i had the ability to give him a warm welcome with a picture of him standing up his daughters 50 trying to wheelie with it. This is deff gonna be a rude awakening to the newbs.
Any thoughts as to having a Teen moderator? ::) ;D
I think that would be the first picture I would have to delete ;-)
thanks all, and LMK, you forgot to mention it was inside a garage that I did that,,,,not like I had a long runway ;-)
Id@
da mtg man / ida man, LMK if you want to be a moderator you have to change your screen name to da lake man or da LMK man. ;)
Better? Now am i qualified? ;D
::)
you got my vote ;D ;D ;D
well you have to change to yu-da-man ;D
hey, I might haVE TO CALL COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT ON THAT ONE lmk ;-)
I've had the nic of Id@ since the second season of Southpark,,,whenever that was.
Hows about Id@_Kid?
watch out, people might think you are kissing arse to the allmighty mods ;-)
Id@
hey ida mann, ill wash your quad and your daughters if ya hook me up ;) hahahaha
you'd have to wash it the old-fashioned way because there aint no pressure washer around anymore ;-)
Id@
Congrats IDA MAN! I knew the day would come :D
You're obviously... DA MAN!
Congrats to you for this EXTREME HONOR of being
roasted by everyone