Well I am thinking about changing my screen name. My Wife went out and Got me a new quad, A 2005 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O and we pick it up saturday. Should I change my screen name and if so any help on a new name? Or should I just Remain Flblaster04???? I was thinking about going to a name I got while I was in the Army___Qdawg___ but I am unsure ??? Thanks -Luis
Poo-laris 500
lol
Congrats on the new toy. I've had no issues with my Polaris except those caused by my stupidity. I wish you the same luck. See you in the mud!
Change your screen name.
You will love your new Sportsman...my gf got an 2005 500 and it is sick...
FLSportsman05 ;D
You can go in your profile and just change the name that is shown so you don't lose your posts. Then put "A.K.A FLBlaster04" or something like that under your avatar for a few weeks.....
oops...this is Mrs.Nightbreed. I forgot to log Kid off.....
Hey LMK I was telling Claude the same name for FLBlaster04
Mama Grizz
don't change your name just change pic to mud photo of your self on your 4x4 05 sportmans.
Fltrailridersp05 thats good name for you.after that go walmart or another that sells license plates and get some address and numbers stickers make sure they are med to large ones.
I show my pic of my one day.
but thats they called me amhighlander,
the name gave me idea from hills in tenn i use
rode at my uncles house back 5years ago when
i had chance to ride for first time in my lifetime.
;) amhighlander means I like ride high cliffs and trailriding
through woods and little mud spots.It means 4x4 atv on top world.
thanks,
amhighlander ;D
Quote from: LaKeMaRyKiD on July 20, 2005, 05:43:11 PM
FLSportsman05 ;D
You can go in your profile and just change the name that is shown so you don't lose your posts. Then put "A.K.A FLBlaster04" or something like that under your avatar for a few weeks.....
oops...this is Mrs.Nightbreed. I forgot to log Kid off.....
That is a pretty good name ;)
Your new screen name should be OVERHEATOFTEN !!!
how about ------'500HOPS'
500 H.O. Polaris Sportsman
just my .02
What about MUDANCHOR 500 .? ;)
Quote from: J.D. on July 21, 2005, 08:32:33 AM
What about MUDANCHOR 500 .? ;)
Just get a set of Outlaws from JD like I did. I was pulling stuck ATV's out, including Arctic Rats, at MS&G in 2WD. 8)
TURNED_IT_UP_A_NOTCH
SAUSAGEHEAD500. ;D
Glad you like 'em Swamp Rat .