I thought some of you might like this. Make a great utility quad engine !!! ;D http://www.jack-brabham-engines.com/
How about this:
http://saturn.spaceports.com/~wolfhart/motorus.htm
Just imagine how they came up with that...Then how to get it to work...
Quote from: PureLogic on July 20, 2005, 04:11:21 PM
Just imagine how they came up with that...Then how to get it to work...
Considering the internal combustion engine has been around almost 150 years I would think there would be so much more by now. I'm ready for hydrogen.
If Sir Jack is willing to put his arse on the line for this technology, I believe it will work. The man knows his stuff.
6 stroke :o That means it's 3 times as good as an old 2 stroke ! ;D
Seriously though it's time some sort of changes were made. hydrogen or something. We have technology that should enable us to move past present engines.
Quote from: cain73 on July 20, 2005, 08:57:52 PM
6 stroke :o That means it's 3 times as good as an old 2 stroke ! ;D
Seriously though it's time some sort of changes were made. hydrogen or something. We have technology that should enable us to move past present engines.
Your so retarted. ;D ;D
"Retarted"?? Well maybe that's how they spelled it ions ago (back in the day of the 2 stroke), but now days it's spelled r-e-t-a-r-d-e-d, retarded ;D. Don't worry I'm just teasing... after all I don't expect too much from someone riding an antique ;) :D ;D Maybe it's all the smoke that's getting to you :o ;D
It aint easy being me, but I enjoy the job 8) ;D
well the epa will find a flaw or they will love it , but the theory seems like it will work will burn more fuel with less emmissions
Quote from: cain73 on July 21, 2005, 08:34:29 PM
"Retarted"?? Well maybe that's how they spelled it ions ago (back in the day of the 2 stroke), but now days it's spelled r-e-t-a-r-d-e-d, retarded ;D. Don't worry I'm just teasing... after all I don't expect too much from someone riding an antique ;) :D ;D Maybe it's all the smoke that's getting to you :o ;D
It aint easy being me, but I enjoy the job 8) ;D
Sorry bout that Captain Grammer. ::) But you know , I like you Cain. Then again I like jock itch. ;D ;D
Quote from: Quad32x on July 21, 2005, 09:57:22 PM
Quote from: cain73 on July 21, 2005, 08:34:29 PM
"Retarted"?? Well maybe that's how they spelled it ions ago (back in the day of the 2 stroke), but now days it's spelled r-e-t-a-r-d-e-d, retarded ;D. Don't worry I'm just teasing... after all I don't expect too much from someone riding an antique ;) :D ;D Maybe it's all the smoke that's getting to you :o ;D
It aint easy being me, but I enjoy the job 8) ;D
Sorry bout that Captain Grammer. ::) But you know , I like you Cain. Then again I like jock itch. ;D ;D
I know I know. In fact you like me and jock itch for similar reasons...
with jock itch you get a reason to put your hand on your crotch....
with racing me you get a big foot to kick your butt ! :o
I can give you some good advice on both accounts... get some Gold Bond medicated cream, a 4 stroke (real quad), and you'll have your hands on the grips where they belong and won't have to worry so much about me kicking your butt ;D.
One thing's for sure... when we finally hook up we'll either be good friends or we'll be too much alike and hate each other :o. For the sake of friendship I might ust let you win so you don't have to hate me..... No I won't ;D
I have to say it. Cain ,your a tool. :D And to think Im gonna whoop ya with a little old 250 ! :o I think the beating you would suffer at the hands of my zilla might be to much for a man of your advanced age and could cause a coronary so a firm spanking from the 250 should be enough. There will be a zilla there if you think the old ticker can take the shock of a thunderous asswhoopin though. ;D Do bring the Gold Bond. You WILL be the one with the chaped , sore , out runned ass ! ;D ;D
can i join the fun here
if & when you get by the zuki step on up to a modern 2 stroke ;D
2storkes are the fastest atv's out there
GASGASMAN - I know you hang with Quad32x so I know you must be a good guy and that 2 stroke smoke must have gotten to you also ! :D
Do you have the 2 stroke 300 or the 4 stroke 450? I'd like to check it out if it's the 2 stroke. I almost bought 1 of those but heard a lot of conflicting stuff about them, then the local dealer quit selling them.
Quad32x - tool ?? Not I ;D a tool is what you'll need to get Lame-Tarded 250 to run in ONF ;D. And forbid you should whip me with a 250! I'll have to make sure I bring a shovel... cause there's no way I would let you live to rub my face in that :o :D Just let me know as soon as you find out if that date is ok. My buddy with might come with his lt250after all. Should be a good time. 8)
yea i got 2 of the 2 strokes
one modded 1 stock
as soon as i can figure out to post my 300 pic instead of the 450 ???
Cain , please dont go and jump on that large man and his GASGAS. I dont want to see you get hurt. ;D Really though that Gasie thing will freakin bring it !!!! ;D ;D
How do they compare to Banshees ? I know they come with lots of good stuff (shocks, pipe, etc.) but I heard they had reliability probs with the motors. I have only seen a couple in person. I was just wondering how your has been for you.
Don't worry Quad32x I'm more concerned about being harmed by all that polution your dino is putting out. Forget second hard smoke - stay away from the 2 stroke! :D
Yea , well ----------- At least it dont sound like an old man with the squirts. :o So ha ha ya big poopie head !!! ;D
That's it dazzle me with your brilliance :D Please no more technical terms from Kindergarten though. I hate asking my 4 year old to translate your messages for me ;)
Duh me ride 2 stroke, duh :o You poopie head. ;D
THATS IT YOURE BOTH IN TIME OUT !! :D
NO ! I'm gonna tell my Mommy on you :P
NO BODY LIKES A TATTLE TALE ;D
I've said once before and I'll say it again:
"Anything over 2 strokes and you're playing with it"
:D
-Mark
Yeah but anything less than 4 strokes isn't enough to satisfy :o ;)
Now boys you know if you keep that up you will go blind. :-[ Now no more touching your peepees. :-[ ;D
LOL I never said it was my hands (notice the use of the plural form signifying the necessity of more than 1 hand) doing the touching ;)
More than one hand. He He. :D Doing the two handed monkey rub are we ? ;D ;D
monkey ?? there you go thinking like a 2 stroker... small ..... I'm talking Gorilla baby !
Ok. This threads going stright in the gutter. :P Im going back next door. ;D
Quote from: cain73 on July 25, 2005, 07:03:16 PM
monkey ?? there you go thinking like a 2 stroker... small ..... I'm talking Gorilla baby !
as martin luther king said ( I HAVE A DREAM ) ;D
And I had a nightmare......
There I was in the forest, it was a beautiful sunny day temp in mid 70's, perfect for riding, and there were the best trails and riding spot I had ever seen or heard of. Excited I notice that I was in riding gear and had a helmet in my hand. I couldn't wait so I jump on my quad only to be frozen in fear.... then my heart almost stopped as I realized that the situation could be no worse....
I was sitting on a 2 stroke....... AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Came the blood curdeling scream of horror. I awoke in a cold sweat and immediately ran to my garage to make sure I was awake and there was a 4 stroke on my property and not one of those terrible, dreaded, smokey beasts......... the old 2 stroke :D :D :D
my god man you have too much time on you hands
NOT IN YOU HANDS ;)
LOL I aim to please :D
Quote from: cain73 on July 25, 2005, 09:31:34 PM
And I had a nightmare......
There I was in the forest, it was a beautiful sunny day temp in mid 70's, perfect for riding, and there were the best trails and riding spot I had ever seen or heard of. Excited I notice that I was in riding gear and had a helmet in my hand. I couldn't wait so I jump on my quad only to be frozen in fear.... then my heart almost stopped as I realized that the situation could be no worse....
I was sitting on a 2 stroke....... AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Came the blood curdeling scream of horror. I awoke in a cold sweat and immediately ran to my garage to make sure I was awake and there was a 4 stroke on my property and not one of those terrible, dreaded, smokey beasts......... the old 2 stroke :D :D :D
Watch out Stephen King, here comes Cain! :)
Dont forget to address him correctly. Its The Head of my Cain ! ;D ;D
Quote from: cain73 on July 25, 2005, 09:31:34 PM
And I had a nightmare......
There I was in the forest, it was a beautiful sunny day temp in mid 70's, perfect for riding, and there were the best trails and riding spot I had ever seen or heard of. Excited I notice that I was in riding gear and had a helmet in my hand. I couldn't wait so I jump on my quad only to be frozen in fear.... then my heart almost stopped as I realized that the situation could be no worse....
I was sitting on a 2 stroke....... AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Came the blood curdeling scream of horror. I awoke in a cold sweat and immediately ran to my garage to make sure I was awake and there was a 4 stroke on my property and not one of those terrible, dreaded, smokey beasts......... the old 2 stroke :D :D :D
Thats funny Cain ;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: Quad32x on July 27, 2005, 10:34:07 AM
Dont forget to address him correctly. Its The Head of my Cain ! ;D ;D
You got that wrong there squat32x - it is supposed to read:
He's ahead of me and the other 2 strokes, it's Cain ;D
Cains giving what to who ?? ;D ;D
From my nightmare to queen32x's ummm .... moist dream :D
Wake up buddy that must be one of your fellow 2 strokers :o ;) I only like women and have 3 kids with 1 on the way to prove it 8)
4 strokes are good for one thing........ Boat Anchors
Unless you have a 4x4
enough of your nautical nonsense ;) bring your ridiculous remarks over to 4 vs 2 strokes and we'll straighten you out ;D
Look at that man go !! ;D ;D [sound of door slaming behind him] ;D
To be honest I just can't see how efficient (power wise) that this motor can be. I mean 6 cycles of the piston before ingnition? ??? How freaking efficient is that? Only upside is putting a big duration cam and counting the number of seconds between each fire would be pretty funny to hear. -Mark
Too many flaws with this design. Doubt it will be much more than a test engine.
How cool would it be to see someone develop a rotary engine for a quad ? 3 chambers all going at the same time.
If it's one thing I can't stand, it's rotaries. Pieces of junk. I'd even take a 4 stroke over a rotary. I'm surprised at you Cain for thinking you would like something that revs to the moon and has no bottom end. ;) ;D
When I'm at the drag strip in my mustang(yes 4 stroke ;D ) and I'm in the staging lanes there's always some rotary that breaks down at the starting line or at half track and pukes oil all over the track. I can count the times on my hand of how many rotaries actually made a full pass. Now those are boat anchors! -Mark
My comment was from theory not experience. I hace always heard that with fewer moving parts that they were reliable. Guess not :(
What do you have dont to your Mustang? I have an 04 that I thought about putting a little money into.