http://www.cycletires.com/atv.htm, check this out looks kind of cool. can't wait to see them on some quads.
dangit, just when I thought I was gonna start saving money again......
Id@
those are sweeeet!! I dont know which color to get, maybe I'll get one of each color ;D My bike would look like a big rolling lifesaver
Thats really cool !!!
not sure how practical they are for off roading because they will be pretty dirty after even one ride......but if you want to bling it then thats a nice look ;D
OH, MAN!!! I want a set of the camo's!!!! ;D
unless your hunting, i think that they are just a waist of money. I really dont like the colored ones
I want Red 589's to match my quad
Just like they have RICE for cars. That would be considered RICE on an atv.
what is RICE for cars?
I think that regular black tires look the best
go to www.laughatrice.com there are some funny pictures of rice cars
I don't know about this, kinda looks queer to me. Perhaps the younger crowd likes this kinda stuff. The camo ones would look good on a utility though.
QuoteI don't know about this, kinda looks queer to me. Perhaps the younger crowd likes this kinda stuff. The camo ones would look good on a utility though.
Ever herd of the saying queer than a three dollar bill? My thoughts also.
QuoteEver herd of the saying queer than a three dollar bill? My thoughts also.
LMAO
You know!!! It's "Queer Eye For The Quad Guy" ! It's the new thing! Everyone is watching it ;D
QuoteLMAO
You know!!! It's "Queer Eye For The Quad Guy" ! It's the new thing! Everyone is watching it ;D
ROFHLMAO That is too funny.
wow thats amazing i wish i could have those tires then i could be like the coolest kid on my block
::)just ad a wing and a NAWSSS sticker and you'll be the fastest thing in the forest
Quotewow thats amazing i wish i could have those tires then i could be like the coolest kid on my block
Arif, if you got those tires, if you weren't already, you would be the gayest kid on your block.
I think the red tires would work on a set of black hipers, but I can't really picture what the overall look would be like.
those tires would be great......if i were an a#& muncher!lol
now I might get them just to thumb my nose at those who would make fun of them ;-)
Id@
i'm thinking of getting a set. just so for you guys that don't like it can tell me what color the tire and roost looks like from behind! ha! ha! ha! [smiley=laugh.gif] j/k guys all in fun.
Hmmm... I garantee you sneek into the factory and you see some guy with a can of spray paint spraying them and saying that they are colored. ;D The cammo ones are nice but kinda look crappy if your not in the woods. Mabye i can get some 26 rims and chrome tires. ;D 8)
where did you find those things? are they for real? its just a bit to much for me. To each is own! rite?
those look awesome. i hope they are going to be cheap. Those would be a cool customizaton for my quad.
COOL , I can't wait till the Black ones come out . ???
QuoteCOOL , I can't wait till the Black ones come out . ???
thats some funny stuff right there, I bought all 4 tires for the cost of what they want for 1. It is for someone just not this one