I would like to thank both the veterans and the active military currently serving all over the world for their sacrifices that we may live free. Thank you all.
yes i second that thank you all ::)
;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
Your welcome. It was a honor, a priviledge and I was 18 years old and unemployed at the time. Say one for the peple in the arm pit of the world. Middle East.
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v648/o4250/support_our_troops.jpg)
AGREE WHOLE HEARTDLY I SERVED 12YRS. IN NATIONAL GUARD JUST RECENTALLY GOT OUT FATHER STILL WANTS ME TO GET BACK IN HE HAS 28 YRS. UNDER HIS BELT(MASTER SEARGENT) FIELD ARTILLERY, STEEL RAIN, THANKS ALSO RONNY JONES
thanks [smiley=king.gif]
Still active with 23 years in the Navy Seabees and recentley in Iraq and I would like to thank all who have served and serve now, and all who support our great nation.
Godbless all the troops and their families.