what id the best way to get rid of arm pump during a race? thank you
a steering stablizer will help, and a set of elka shocks ;)
seat time & then more seat time ;) ;)
Yeah, work on the suspension, a lot of sit time, and don't hang on the handle bar like crazy !!!
quad32x gets arm pump all the time..... ;)
Yeah........................... :o :o :o ;D ;D
HAHAHA!
Yep and when I see you I gonna get more arm pump from repeatedly bounceing my knuckles off your head !!! ;D Smartass ! ;D
ill be looking for you....... ;) :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* brapppppp!!!
i have a good used denton adjustable stabalizer ill sell.. first 100.00 takes it (shipping is included in that price)
You can also see the above post on gaydirt.com. :o ;D ;D Also pics of GASGASMAN and Ware in very compromising positions !!!! :o ;D ;D
i say again... YUCKKKKKKKKK!!!
compromising positions !!! :-\ Ware I hope you clean your tool before putting them away? ???
Ha Ha Ha !!! ;D And try not to get anal pump. :o ;D ;D
Now, now, don't get the thread removed.
I keep my elbows up. Try not to squeeze too hard. Breathe in through the nose and out through the mouth. Don't skip breath.
More seat time on your off time, too.
You can also take a stick of any kind, about 2' long. Tie a rope in the middle, hold the stick straight out with the rope hanging down. Cut the rope at the ground. Tie a weight to it(how much is up to you) and hold the stick with both hands, straight out, elbows bent only slightly, and wind the sucker up and down. That will help more than anything.
In my opinion the best way to help with arm-pump is to ride any chance you get, that is what I do and it helps!!
STOLEN are you gonna make it to HARDROCK on the weekend of the 30th with the rest of us woods racers?
Will is the ride on Saturday 30th or Sunday 31st ???
the position of your bars also makes a difference. maybe too far foward. everyone gets arm pump. but there are some remedies for it.
-anti-vibe steering stem
-streering stabalizer
-nice soft grips
-nice set of gloves
-2 asprins 15min before race starts
and most of all EXCERCISE and SEAT TIME!!!
YFZ450TAMPA I think it is on sunday, I hope
Twist throttle instead of a thumb helps A LOT for me.
thanks for all the good advice