Well hay guys & ladies, I'm getting my feet with your forum I just found the site.My name is Steve but my family & friends call me BigSteve.Because my sons name is Stephen.I ride A 05 KFX700,And my son rides 03 Mojave.I'v been on the Kawieriders forum for A few weeks.But I came cross this on the Web search.This one is great because i'ts based on my state.I get to find out whats going on around me instead of nation wide.Alot of riders seem to be up north or out west.But its great for tech. questions.I hope I can do my share of using the forum. :)
Welcome to the site! You'll soon be addicted like the rest of us. lol
Sweet, Thanks
Welcome aboard, kick your feet up and enjoy, well at these until it is time to ride anyway. check in aon the group ride section for occastional get togethers.
Welcome, Jump in and enjoy. There are several people right in your area that ride and you've got a few good places within an hr of you.
Mike
Welcome to the site and Enjoy
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v648/o4250/Newbie-Suspenders.jpg)
(http://img35.echo.cx/img35/84/chairguy6dj.gif)
(http://img87.echo.cx/img87/9240/gatopreto2nf.jpg)
Welcome BigSteve Hope you enjoy the site and have fun spending time with your family and the sport. They go hand in hand...
Welcome Bigsteve. You can also check out Northportoffroad.com also we are a bunch of locals that get together for family rides and campouts in our area...
welcome big steve
Welcome BigSteve....enjoy the site..great bunch here.....
Welcome and roll it on brother !! ;D
go kawasakis!!!!! sup big steve this site is awesome and very addicting. i became a member like a week ago and i already posted more than 50 posts. peace out, big steve [smiley=abduct2.gif]
Welcome have fun and enjoy
QuoteWelcome, Jump in and enjoy. There are several people right in your area that ride and you've got a few good places within an hr of you.
Mike
what would them places be?
Hey bigsteve.
Where do you ride. I am from sarasota too.
For quick rides we go to private land he has about 30 acres to ride on,this guy is A land developer so he made us A nice little track but we're sill working on it's not fully developed yet.
Used to go to Sumter but there is to many houses being built now.
Then Yorkshire in North Port to many cops.
Memorial Day we went to Croom for the firist time. In my opinion it wasn't as bad as I thought. Except the price to get in $35, and it runs out July 1st.
And about ever other mounth we go to ONF for the weekend.
It really sinks that we don't have nowere to ride in southern Florida.
(Where in Sarasota do you live? I live in Kensington Park area.)