[smiley=Confused.gif]
Ok ....here is the dilema, my daughter got her 2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss as a Birthday gift in that year from her grandparents...(no longer with us)..... We have no bill of sale, and that year there were no titles or registrations........we want to be able to get a permit for croom....what do we do???....
Any help or suggestions are appreciated...
alright. You have to get a bill of sale form. Second you have to sign your name and the person who gave it to you. I know its illegal to sign someone elses name but you have to sign her grand parents name and the amount the you paid for it. By the way I wouldnt put you got it for free because the state might bother you enless you have the same last name as her grand parents. Then you bring the bill of sale form to the dmv (the same place where you get the form from) and apply for a title. They usually will give you the title right on the spot.
You might be able to print the form out from a web site. I think the site is myflorida.com
I went to the DMV to register my 2002 300ex with no bill of sale. They have a form you sign saying you have owned it since before they registered them. I signed, gave them my money, no problem.
Just go the front gate with your vin# written down on a piece of paper, drivers license and $50 and they will let you in. Thats what I did earlier this year.
use someone elses bike to get the permit then put it on yours ??? :-\
bump........
ok ok ok mom dont worry about dirtgrl ride - just upgrade the one she got to a newer one :-*
Will leave that part up to you , in the meantime need to get her into croom with us!!!