Me and my mom drove by it the other day and there was some people at macks.Im guessing its okay but I want to be sure.
Just don't go south of Krome Ave and don'tgo pass the yellow gates. Stay on the north side and you'll be ok.
You mean across from the entance right?Thats where all the ridings at. darn it
I was stopped in November of last year by a FWC officer, gave me a warning and mentioned that the entire area south of Krome has been off limits. At US Home Land Security request.
Don't Big Brother's actions just give you that warm, fuzzy and secure feeling?
So if you can't ride south of Krome, what else is there? Mack's seems to be a dirt road all the way to the camp, and a little open area on the south side of the canal, maybe a hundred square yards... anything for utilities?
It's crazy that around south florida you can hardly go for an afternoon ride without driving far. Unless anyone know's any secret spots around here? I know that Lost Lake is sorta illegal, holylands is closed, I don't understand what everyone's saying about Mac's, I've heard the Hump is preety illegal, what else?
When the airboat launch drys up u can ride out there Its deep some times when its dry if u find the spot.
Well I just went over by there and if you can't ride across the street from the parking levee area, then the only place to ride is the 2.5 mile dirtroad to the trail park and back? That's weird how people live at the end of that road.
Deal on Macks:
South of Krome is off limits. FWC have been instructed to take bikes seen there. North side (fish camp side) is allowed by owners permission.
i was out there with max in my jeep with an other jeep about 3 or 4 mouths ago.... we went on the south side.... no one missed with us and we even talked to a FWC... maybe cause it wasn't a atv.....haha..lol ;D
rick ;D