I don't know if these have been posted yet, but NYRaptor asked me to get them on the site. So here they are.....
[attachment deleted by admin]
2 More.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Oh, I just found his original email it looks like:
>Subject: pictures
>Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 05:22:06 -0000
>
>This is new member flscooter,
>
>
>
>I was wondering if you could do me a favor. If I send you some
pictures
>maybe you could resize them and post them for me. I am unable to
resize
>them and post them on this government computer. I have a few of myself
>and a few of the guntrucks we are running our missions with. If you
>could just let me know. If not I will try to get with someone else.
>Either way thank you for your time reading this.
>
>
>
>Ricky
>
Take care of yourself FLScooter and keep your head down. Thank you from all of us
Mama Grizz
THANK YOU FROM ALL OF US HERE !
Cool pics and thanks to all of you.
Thanks a bunch, and be careful!!!
take care out there. come back soon. and quit hangin around.
Thanks for the pics and thank you for your courage.
thanks to everyone for the support. i will have more pictures soon.
and thanks to mrbones for posting the pitures.
Cool pics man. I'm heading back there in the end of October for my second tour. I was there for OIF 1 with the initial invasion.
THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR COURAGE OVER THERE. HOPE EVERYONE HAS A SAFE RETURN HOME.
THANK YOU GUYS VERY MUCH KEEP YOUR HEAD DOWN
Thanks for the pics, and always be locked in loaded...Stay Safe.
nice pics,be safe we want you back in one piece :)
Quote from: FLscooter on July 20, 2005, 04:15:14 AM
thanks to everyone for the support. i will have more pictures soon.
and thanks to mrbones for posting the pitures.
;D
[attachment deleted by admin]