ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: LonesomeTriZ on July 19, 2005, 02:04:28 PM

Title: The safety of our nation is in the hands of this future Marine.
Post by: LonesomeTriZ on July 19, 2005, 02:04:28 PM
This is my boy in one of my old Marine Corps uniforms. I figured it was time to get rid of them being since I will be in the Army in six to nine months. He looks very enthusiastic about serving his country, does he not?

'Let me see your war face!"


[attachment deleted by admin]
Title: Re: The safety of our nation is in the hands of this future Marine.
Post by: spacerider on July 19, 2005, 04:26:36 PM
Cute !!!    I like his war face ....when he gets a little older have him join the Navy and become a Seabee like me


Can Do ~!!!!
Title: Re: The safety of our nation is in the hands of this future Marine.
Post by: LonesomeTriZ on July 19, 2005, 04:29:20 PM
I don't know, he might get motion sickness like I did. That may not make for a good sailer. ;D
Title: Re: The safety of our nation is in the hands of this future Marine.
Post by: J.D. on July 19, 2005, 05:15:34 PM
Those boots are ment for stompin ...not swimming .  ;)
Title: Re: The safety of our nation is in the hands of this future Marine.
Post by: LonesomeTriZ on July 19, 2005, 06:22:01 PM
He will grow into them.  :D
Title: Re: The safety of our nation is in the hands of this future Marine.
Post by: J.D. on July 20, 2005, 01:43:52 AM
Looks like his number one priority is making daddy proud ... Thats your boy. :'(
Title: Re: The safety of our nation is in the hands of this future Marine.
Post by: Chuck_Norris on July 20, 2005, 04:37:40 AM
semper fi
Title: Re: The safety of our nation is in the hands of this future Marine.
Post by: MrsPureLogic on July 20, 2005, 02:51:29 PM
What a cutie.....! 
Title: Re: The safety of our nation is in the hands of this future Marine.
Post by: VForcedave on July 20, 2005, 06:10:01 PM
He already has the Hair cut for a Jarhead. He looks great.
Title: Re: The safety of our nation is in the hands of this future Marine.
Post by: LonesomeTriZ on July 20, 2005, 07:22:14 PM
It will not be long before he is getting his air cut once a week like his daddy. I may be bias, but I think he is a perfect baby.
Title: Re: The safety of our nation is in the hands of this future Marine.
Post by: devildog55 on July 26, 2005, 06:55:20 AM
OOHRAA, looks like you got a true killer right there. better start showin him some MCMAP
Title: Re: The safety of our nation is in the hands of this future Marine.
Post by: LonesomeTriZ on July 26, 2005, 01:09:01 PM
Rodger that. He already gets up with me in the moring for PT. He rides while I run, but at least it is a start.  ;D