i live on N. panda point and am wondering if anyone lives near me
I bought some land up there, have not done anything with it yet. How is it for ATVing up there.
I own land up in Dunnellon and go up about once a month. The only place I know where to ride is by my property which is in the Florida Highlands, behind Marion Oaks. I don't have directions, I just know the trails once I get there.
Moose lives in Crystal River and hes good people and rides alot. I am in Chiefland which is about an hour north of you
Quote from: yunt2ride on July 19, 2005, 10:49:55 AM
Moose lives in Crystal River and hes good people and rides alot. I am in Chiefland which is about an hour north of you
How cool , our niece who rides with us when she can is from Chiefland too LOL
Quote from: susieblazer on July 19, 2005, 06:13:24 PM
Quote from: yunt2ride on July 19, 2005, 10:49:55 AM
Moose lives in Crystal River and hes good people and rides alot. I am in Chiefland which is about an hour north of you
How cool , our niece who rides with us when she can is from Chiefland too LOL
Have her message me and maybe we can ride together sometimes
i live in south dunnellon, near crystal river, but i found some trails today, i almost ran out of gas, but tommorow i will be shure to bring a gas tank, to see how far they go out.
I live in Trenton, near Yunt2Ride in Chiefland. :D
Hey, I just found this website , its great. anyway I live near you , about half way between Ocala and Dunnellon . I ride in my neighborhood which is pretty big , and also we go to The Scrub about every other weekend.
i live in roling hills off 140 between 484 and 40 ;D