ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: Grizzlygirl on June 02, 2005, 12:40:02 AM

Title: F-150
Post by: Grizzlygirl on June 02, 2005, 12:40:02 AM
Hey everyone I am buying my daughter a new f-150 but dont tell her its a secert. shhhhhh
                                            Grizz
Title: Re: F-150
Post by: LakeMaryKid on June 02, 2005, 01:02:42 AM
aint she a member?
Title: Re: F-150
Post by: speedman8903 on June 02, 2005, 01:31:27 AM
^^^^^^^ dat wud sux
Title: Re: F-150
Post by: Njoutlaw88 on June 02, 2005, 03:19:02 AM
I wish my mom would buy me an f 150.
Title: Re: F-150
Post by: Redgrizzly660 on June 02, 2005, 10:43:51 AM
My daughter Kodiak girl got on my wife screen name and posted this message.

She just want a new F 150 pickup truck. That all

Kids U got to love it

Grizz
Title: Re: F-150
Post by: big-daddy on June 02, 2005, 11:06:16 AM
I hope went you buy her a F150 its 4x4. So she can drive to your camp. ;D  
Title: Re: F-150
Post by: Da_Mtg_Man on June 02, 2005, 01:21:48 PM
Hey Grizz, When you go get Jen her F-150 see how much you can pick me up an F-250 crew cab Diesel for. I can meet you at the camp to pick it up. Thanks dad.

Mike
Title: Re: F-150
Post by: girlieblazer on June 02, 2005, 05:45:52 PM
Since your taking orders we would like the F350 king ranch edition diesel  ;) PM me when you receive it  ;)
Title: Re: F-150
Post by: Ida_Mann on June 02, 2005, 05:46:46 PM
if you want a 2003 STX XLT, very well taken care of, you can just take over the payments ;-)

trying to buy a house and have a truck payment at my salary is not cutting it.

Id@
Title: Re: F-150
Post by: Redgrizzly660 on June 02, 2005, 10:48:27 PM
NO Curtis she is not getting a F150
Title: Re: F-150
Post by: qt314nfla on June 03, 2005, 02:13:34 AM
Quote from: girlieblazer04 on June 02, 2005, 05:45:52 PM
Since your taking orders we would like the F350 king ranch edition diesel  ;) PM me when you receive it  ;)
I'd like to put in an order for what she wants too.....LOL
Title: Re: F-150
Post by: Chuck_Norris on June 03, 2005, 02:16:42 AM
let me know ahead of time I'll get you the best price possible

[attachment deleted by admin]
Title: Re: F-150
Post by: LakeMaryKid on June 03, 2005, 02:25:11 AM
Quote from: Grizz on June 02, 2005, 10:48:27 PM
NO Curtis she is not getting a F150

I will be easy and cheap Claude..........Ill take a 79 F-250 4x4 please  ;D
Title: Re: F-150
Post by: Njoutlaw88 on June 03, 2005, 03:40:13 AM
Quote from: Chuck_Norris on June 03, 2005, 02:16:42 AM
let me know ahead of time I'll get you the best price possible

are you a ford dealer?
Title: Re: F-150
Post by: NPRVinson on June 03, 2005, 11:09:30 AM
Buy her the truck Grizz it's only money. Hey I wonder where she gets that from, you know wanting big toys. ;D
Title: Re: F-150
Post by: big-daddy on June 03, 2005, 12:12:04 PM
Grizz, Will you buy her the truck and stop being so tight with your fortune
Title: Re: F-150
Post by: raptor426 on June 09, 2005, 12:36:30 PM
My friend just got a 2005 F-150.  It is pretty nice for a first vehicle.
Title: Re: F-150
Post by: Yamaha72 on June 10, 2005, 12:52:54 AM
yea its very nice.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Title: Re: F-150
Post by: Chuck_Norris on June 10, 2005, 02:04:54 AM
Quote from: Njoutlaw88 on June 03, 2005, 03:40:13 AM
Quote from: Chuck_Norris on June 03, 2005, 02:16:42 AM
let me know ahead of time I'll get you the best price possible

are you a ford dealer?
YES
Title: Re: F-150
Post by: Bigscrb15 on June 10, 2005, 02:13:43 AM
Quote from: girlieblazer04 on June 02, 2005, 05:45:52 PM
Since your taking orders we would like the F350 king ranch edition diesel  ;) PM me when you receive it  ;)

I am a diehard chevy fan, but I would trade my chevy in a flash for the new king rancher, that interior is sweet

[attachment deleted by admin]
Title: Re: F-150
Post by: dreth on June 10, 2005, 11:38:45 AM
well grizz, while your taking orders i would like it not to rain this weekend :o