I have an LT500 that I brought down from Ohio. Riding in the sand is ALOT different! Currently it has turf tamers (ungrooved). They are crap in the sand. What is the best all around tire to run around here. Ocala area.
20 x 11 x 9 or 20 x 11 x 10's
what brand
i would probly say holeshots or a type of tire like them
that's what I was thinking, just curious how they are in the sand...
Congrats on the zilla. I have turf tamers on mine and yes for the sand they suck. Razors and Holeshots are fine for sand. Ofcourse won't be as good as paddles but depends if you're 100% sand only. I sometime switch to my other set, I can't remember the name but there's good separation between the tread and look like triangles with the top cutoff. Pretty good for the sand. -Mark
Are you turf tamers grooved?
No. There pretty much useless in the sugar sand. But for all around riding I love them. -Mark
RAZR 2's
Is there a good tire for sugar sand? besides paddles?
Realtor by puresports .
go with holeshots theyre good for just about evreything