Promised MrsPureLogic a ride on the trails. No holey lands for us so were going to the Underhill's to "Look at dem der Bamboo tree's". So of course calling up the Broward Brigade, SwampRat, Zilla954, MuddyGurl101, MrsPureLogic what do yall say huh? Everybody else is invited too. The more the better!
im going to see if i can beg my mom lol
Quote from: PureLogic on July 18, 2005, 03:36:30 AM
Promised MrsPureLogic a ride on the trails. No holey lands for us so were going to the Underhill's to "Look at dem der Bamboo tree's". So of course calling up the Broward Brigade, SwampRat, Zilla954, MuddyGurl101, MrsPureLogic what do yall say huh? Everybody else is invited too. The more the better!
Still haven't cleaned the bikes from this weekend. I'll see if the other half wants to go up for the day. When do you plan on heading up there & are you going to camp?
No camping for us (yet)....we usually head up around 8:30 - arriving around 10:30 a.m. Hope to see you there. ;)
Saturday or Sunday?
Saturday (need a day to recooperate) ;D
Watch the mud out there Purelogic. I got an infecton that lead to Vertigo last time I was there. I would wear ear plugs.
Mama Grizz
I will be there....... of course. And hopefully my freshly pierced bar through my ear won't get infected! Just talked to MrPureLogic and we are going to meet at 10:30-11am at Underhills. For the Broward Birgade we are meeting where we parked the last time. For others, you will find us if you make a left through the first gate and we will be to the right of the dirt road. Look for my Silver Jeep with the trailer and my red Kitty Cat and (hopefully) zilla in his new Dodge and MrPureLogic in a white truck trailering two red bikes. Hope to see you all out there.
Finally , get a chance to ride my new toy in the mud . My husband met with Swamprat out by his house the other day and I am looking forward to meeting you guys and girls . Never been to underhills before but heard it was fun . Please give directions from Lake Worth area and other details if needed . Thanks....
Quote from: 1QUEENQUAD on July 19, 2005, 08:50:55 PM
Finally , get a chance to ride my new toy in the mud . My husband met with Swamprat out by his house the other day and I am looking forward to meeting you guys and girls .
I saw your ride and it looks great. I hope the hubby has off from work and can join us. Hopefully he has healed from his off-road adventures. You can caravan with us if you wish. I'll probably meet the down-south gang along 95 and run north together. Always nice to run with others on the road as in the mud.
Here ya go Queen....
Take I-95 South to Martin Hwy which is Hwy 714, head west about 15 miles +/- it'll be on your right, there's 3 or 4 Bamboo poles with American flags on them and the poles are red, white, and blue, pull in there go to the gate, $10 per person to get in. They'll have you sign a waiver....then come to the first gate (gate 1) and you'll see from there where we are parked. Look forward to meeting you!
if anyone is camping, i'll see if i can get my girlfriend to come camping with me up there
Um, just a thought... Wouldn't it be I-95 NORTH from greenacres / wellington??
Quote from: BCConviber on July 20, 2005, 09:49:51 PM
Um, just a thought... Wouldn't it be I-95 NORTH from greenacres / wellington??
Yes, head north on 95. I'm going to try and meet the Broward bunch (sometimes confused with the Brady Bunch) at 95 and Forest Hill around 9:30 AM on Saturday. I park at the end of the acceleration lane coming onto 95 if you interested. PM me if you want a contact number.
Sorry :D
just wondering if helmets are required to ride underhills?
Quote from: 1QUEENQUAD on July 21, 2005, 09:17:29 PM
just wondering if helmets are required to ride underhills?
Not required to ride at Underhill's, but recommended for the ride up 95.
Anyone riding on Sunday at Underhills? I may stop by on my way home from holopaw. My boss picked up the new
Bombodier 800 and I want to check it out.
Bill
just making sure everyone is going saturday , i'll be there with the family hopefully about 10 or 11 . swamprat did you still want to meet up somewhere or no? the wife can't wait , i hope its not too muddy for my yfz .
hey the muddier the better!!!!!!!!! (queenie)..
yeah , i guess i should get my own screenname . (nobody)or 1queenquads better half ...
Despite some minor set backs the BB is still scheduled to be at the Underhills between the 10:00 - 11:00 o'clock hour. MuddyGurl101's jeep went AWOL my truck battery overheated and cracked (love those midnight runs to Wal-mart. Where else are you gonna find a truck battery at 23:00 hours???) Hopefully SwampRat you'll have god riding with ya. Everybody have a safe trip and we will see yall there.
Jonathan
754-581-4647
We are rolling out. See ya there!!!!
Well despite having to rip my bike apart at 7am to figure out why it wouldn't start, my mother taking my Jeep to Miami because it couldn't sit in her drive way anymore, and having to take the straped in bike off the trailer and into the back of the truck......... I had a great time! ;D
I had a great time too. The pictures are on the other website thanks to SwampRat!! Queen-Quad....where's your pictures??? ;D It was nice meeting you and "Mr"....and you're kids are very sweet. Look forward to riding with you all again!
What is the link for the other site?
Just saw the pictures Queen, never mind.....great photos!! Muddygurl101, it's: floridaatv.com There's a bunch of you!! LOL
:o
Quote from: MrsPureLogic on July 25, 2005, 02:00:00 PM
Just saw the pictures Queen, never mind.....great photos!! Muddygurl101, it's: floridaatv.com There's a bunch of you!! LOL
:o
Thank you. It was nice meeting Queen, husband, and kids. It was great to have some additions to our Broward Birgade "Brady Bunch"
And such well behaved kids. It's a nice change to see parents who take care to raise kids well.
Amen!! ;)