ATV Florida Forum

General => Group Rides & Events => Topic started by: K_Man on July 07, 2019, 03:37:04 AM

Title: Anyone want to ride Ocala National Forest.
Post by: K_Man on July 07, 2019, 03:37:04 AM
Finally got my Toy fixed and have some time to ride now.
Title: Re: Anyone want to ride Ocala National Forest.
Post by: gmiller0737 on July 10, 2019, 10:53:50 PM
I'm going to ride the North Trails in a week or so but it will be on a weekday likely Wednesday or Thursday
Title: Re: Anyone want to ride Ocala National Forest.
Post by: K_Man on July 12, 2019, 12:32:29 AM
If your talking next week I can go on Thursday July 18th. What time/entrance?
K_Man
Title: Re: Anyone want to ride Ocala National Forest.
Post by: K_Man on July 12, 2019, 10:17:54 PM
Oops, change of plans.won't be able to go next week.
K_Man
Title: Re: Anyone want to ride Ocala National Forest.
Post by: Skeeterjim on July 16, 2019, 06:36:13 AM
Sure when where in onf.I like trail ride not a mud bogger, I got 2018 honda rubicon deluxe