Has anyone gone to Big Scrubb in Ocala lately ? Please let me know, I like to go in two weeks, I was there in 2005, I will be staying close to Exit 358,off of I75, please also let me know if there is any other spot closer to that then Big Scubb, thank you, please you can also email me at mistermixx9602@gmail.com.
Have not been in years, just watch out is hunting season and they get testy out in the wood about off roading.
Hey Patchass , you out there with yer boy Sackblister ? rolback1
Hey quad32x how's about staying off threads and starting trouble on serious question threads.
Hey Shaftblister ......
Quote from: Quad32x on November 26, 2018, 12:56:46 PM
Hey Patchass , you out there with yer boy Sackblister ? rolback1
For real Mr. Self proclaimed race legend? Your like Hillary Clinton Quad32Exlax, just wont go away and is annoying as hell. >:(
Sup Patchass ! Make ya mad by pickin on yer boyfriend ? rolback1