ATV Florida Forum

General => Group Rides & Events => Topic started by: K_Man on June 15, 2017, 05:31:53 PM

Title: Anyone want to ride Ocala National Forest June 24/25?
Post by: K_Man on June 15, 2017, 05:31:53 PM
Was thinking of getting breakfast at Bass Champions Saturday morning around 8:00 am and going to the HWY 316 trailhead around 9:00 am. Can skip the breakfast if anyone wants to ride earler or meet at another trailhead.

K_Man
Title: Re: Anyone want to ride Ocala National Forest June 24/25?
Post by: AintSkeered on June 16, 2017, 11:59:47 PM
Can't do that weekend, but, I'll let you know if I can squeeze a ride in sometime between 2 July and 8 July.
Title: Re: Anyone want to ride Ocala National Forest June 24/25?
Post by: K_Man on June 19, 2017, 12:15:35 PM
I look forward to trying to keep up with you again.
K_Man