So I just thought I would put a post up just to let ya'll know The Humps in Homestead is still going strong. I'm out there 2-3 Times a month since Its pretty much the only spot within an hour radius for me to ride! The friends I ride with usually get there about 5pm saturday night and ride till 2-3am... but tons of people are there during the day as well.
a little bit of everything for everyone. You have the trails for those who have sport quads or dont have 4x4 then you have the mudd for the 4x4, jeeps, trucks etc...
tons of fun!! I just started going there since August. its a great time. feel free to contact me
Making plans to go tomorrow...
Is there a good (safe) place to park Truck with trailer near there?
Hey I am thinking about going there soon, I got a raptor and haven't tried it out yet, let me know if you have a sport quad and if you do if is any good for them , thank you.
We have been there about 2 times now is not too bad... but not to write home about.
Very dry lots of dust... try it! is a big area.
Anyone want to ride there this weekend?
Quote from: caledelaney on March 03, 2018, 02:28:29 AM
Anyone want to ride there this weekend?
Hey let me know if your still looking to go riding out there
I'll be in Florida in June(2019), is there a list of places to ride somewhere? I'm looking around but not finding one, sorry for being a newb :)