I will be down at ONF for a week at a time once or twice a month now that I am retired. I will be there all this week till February 14th if anyone would like to ride.
K_Man
My wife and I were going to camp at Big Scrub this week, but the cold weather changed our minds. I don't mind it being cool, but the 30's are just too cold for us.
larry where is the adventure ...lol
Jim, Last year June and I rode at first light and there was frost on the ground. We did this a couple of times last winter. It was really cold and we had all of the adventure that we will ever need on those rides! LOL
You should come down and ride 5A before they close it down. You would like my new group of riders as we take short breaks and do a lot more riding. I remember that you like to ride a lot too. Get James in Orange Park to go with us.
Larry
Anyone doing any riding this weekend I finally have a weekend off
Quote from: kountry23 on February 10, 2016, 01:02:40 AM
Anyone doing any riding this weekend I finally have a weekend off
Hey you ever hear from SMP63/Steve any more?
I talk to him every once in a while. Last time I talked to him he had been working alot