ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: K_Man on January 04, 2016, 02:22:18 PM

Title: Which direction do you ride on Centennial Trail?
Post by: K_Man on January 04, 2016, 02:22:18 PM
I ride the Centennial Trail both clockwise and counter clockwise. I noticed when I ride it clockwise I seem to have more issues with near miss head-ons than riding the other way. Which direction do you ride it?
K_Man
Title: Re: Which direction do you ride on Centennial Trail?
Post by: little blue 300 on January 15, 2016, 09:21:20 PM
My wife and I usually ride counter clockwise first, then back to the TH for lunch, then ride it clockwise. We love riding there except for the blind turns. Larry
Title: Re: Which direction do you ride on Centennial Trail?
Post by: grizzlynick on October 01, 2016, 07:08:39 PM
Q
Title: Re: Which direction do you ride on Centennial Trail?
Post by: grizzlynick on October 01, 2016, 07:08:56 PM
F