My riding buddy moved to Colorado and I don't have anyone to ride with anymore. I live in FT Lauderdale. I usually go down south to the hump or sometimes up to Plant Bamboo. Down for a day or night ride. Anyway, PM me if you're down to go this weekend or next or anytime really!
Trail boss 330
Back 24x11-10
Front 23x7-10
I have normally been riding near Clewiston (Pioneer Estates) but haven't been there for almost a year. I want to ride with my 18 yr-old son locally but he's not always up to it. I have 2 Honda Rancher 420's and a Kawasaki Trailblazer 250. Been wanting to meet-up with others to ride with plus I'm just starting to learn about the local spots and I don't know anyone else with 4-wheelers. I'm almost 57 years old but I have the spirit of a 30-yr old. My older son is in the Army and I hope to go riding with him but he's not expected to be home until the end of next summer.
Where do you reside?
Sorry for the late reply...Miami, East Kendall. You can e-mail me at rodriguez3855@yahoo.com. thanks
Hey,
I just got an atv and looking for riding buddies and places to ride. Went to PlantBamboo once, but it kind of sucks going alone, especially when there's no one else in the park. I live in West Palm.
If you know more places to go or want to go riding together sometime, let me know!
Me and a buddy have been looking for a place to legally ride in South Florida. Went to the hump years ago but the cops were out there. Not sure its legal.
Are there places to ride in the Everglades? I've also heard of places called L-Cross and Holey Lands, but don't know where they are.