HEY GUYS,
THE WEATHER IS GETTIN GOOD FOR RIDING.
I HAVE SOME RANCHO DEEDS
NO YEARLY CLUB FEES OR GUEST PASSES
IT IS ONLY $700 TO ENJOY THE WOODS
FOR MORE INFO, CALL ME @ 561-790-4700
THANKS
LIONEL
Where is the property located?
Are these still available?
http://www.theledger.com/article/20140417/NEWS/140419308 (http://www.theledger.com/article/20140417/NEWS/140419308)
Think that place is all but shut down.
Whew. Glad I never bought property out there. I haven't been there in 10 years, but I always had an uncomfortable feeling out there.
Well.... from everything i have read, you couldn't get me to spend a dime on a deed there.
I bet if we all rode horses nobody would say a thing, other than (how beautiful the horses look). Heck I bet some people would even put out watering troughs.
I just wonder what would happen if some atv activists got appointed to some of these dead head committees and counsels????
Geez... All we want to do is ride for cryin out loud.