Hello everyone. North Florida native here that has recently added a 2013 Rancher to the stable of toys and I am pretty excited to get out to Delancy on the 12th of this month.
I do have a question that I think I have answered, but would like input nonetheless. I traded my Father-in-law for said Rancher above and it was purchased new in Mississippi, which does not title OHV's. That said, he is getting a copy of the original certificate of sale from the dealer and will forward it to me. Other than a FL bill of sale, that certificate and fistfull of dollars, is there anything I else I would need to make my ride legal?
Looking forward to chatting you all up and maybe seeing some of you on the trails.
Welcome to the site.
Welcome!
About the dmv, yes, I think that is all you would need to get it registered in Florida.
O