I will be out there Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
I will also be out there Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
Were will you be staying at
I will be staying near the Centennial Trail. I will ride the Centennial and the trails at the North end of ONF. Haven't decided which trails for which day yet. Want to meet up at one of them on Thursday?
K_Man
Don't Know the names of the trails even you I live there part Time that sounds like the Hog Valley
area were Im at. Let me know were you will be and maybe we can meet and ride together,
Ill be heading up from Miami tomorrow afternoon and Ill be home there. Tony 305-525-7222
Tony,
I will be at the Trailhead by the 88 connector on 316 near Salt Springs at 8:00 am Thursday morning. Look for a black truck pulling a blue trailer with a Can-Am Commander in it.
Ken
Change of plans. Meeting Tony at his place. Will be riding on the trails around noon.
Ain't noon a little late to start, given it gets dark by 530?
This post was for the July 4th weekend. In July it doesn't get dark till around 8:00 pm.
I plan on being at the HWY 316 entrance at 8:30 am on the Friday after Thanksgiving.
K_Man