Anyone planning on riding this weekend???
Quote from: SMP63 on May 20, 2015, 06:15:19 AM
Anyone planning on riding this weekend???
Hi Steve haven't heard from you in a long time how are you doing.What day and where are you thinking of riding?
I think everyone has been in hiding. I just got another belt put on my wheeler I'd be interested in going out if off work.
Hi Merle & Trevor!! Been working different shifts & traveling alot for work, as far south as Miami & as far north as Petosky Michigan. I plan on riding some all 4 days this weekend. Merle I don't have any particular spot, just want to ride!!!!!!! Rancho,Croom, Ocala, 5A or some place new it don't matter. Anywhere I can ride! Worked in St.Cloud last night & off to Cristal River tonight. Plan on hittin Rancho Fri. after I get home from work.
I'm riding hog valley in Ocala national forest this weekend. Pm me if you need some info.
How's rancho have not been there in forever. And I'm game for anywhere I should be off sat sun mon
I've never been to Rancho.
Quote from: kountry23 on May 20, 2015, 08:18:37 PM
How's rancho have not been there in forever. And I'm game for anywhere I should be off sat sun mon
Dried up alot from what its been. Gonna go out there later, about dark30. Tooo dam hot out there right now. <nanaparty> <nanaparty> :drink.gif
Quote from: Agent on May 20, 2015, 08:24:01 PM
I've never been to Rancho.
Any one want to ride tonight?
I would of went but I'm just now walking out of work. Let me know if you wanna go tomorrow or sun
Steve a little more warning time and I could have. :dunno.gif
Super quiet out there last night.
Well give me some warning time buddy I would love to ride with you.