ATV Florida Forum

General => Group Rides & Events => Topic started by: whofarted on February 23, 2015, 10:23:52 PM

Title: anyone want to ride this weekend
Post by: whofarted on February 23, 2015, 10:23:52 PM
I'm looking to ride somewhere sat or sun.  Anyone else
Title: Re: anyone want to ride this weekend
Post by: K_Man on February 23, 2015, 11:32:23 PM
I'll be riding Ocala National Forest this weekend.

K_Man
Title: Re: anyone want to ride this weekend
Post by: kountry23 on February 25, 2015, 10:15:02 PM
Where did you have in mind?
Title: Re: anyone want to ride this weekend
Post by: K_Man on February 26, 2015, 01:02:28 AM
 I was thinking on going to the all you can eat breakfast buffet ($6.00) at Bass Champions in Salt Springs at 8:00 am on Saturday, then going up to the North OHV Trails (trailhead 316) for a couple of hours after breakfast. 

On Sunday morning, I am going to ride the Centennial Trail.
Title: Re: anyone want to ride this weekend
Post by: whofarted on February 27, 2015, 02:09:49 AM
I'm in not sure which day.  Have to keep an eye on the weather. 
Title: Re: anyone want to ride this weekend
Post by: whofarted on February 27, 2015, 09:00:37 PM
If u are riding sunday I'll meet up with you.  Saturday looks a little rainy.
Title: Re: anyone want to ride this weekend
Post by: K_Man on February 28, 2015, 01:50:30 AM
Weather is going to change my plans a little bit. I am going to ride the Centennial Trail both Saturday & Sunday mornings. Will get there around 8:00 am for a quick ride before the lunch time rain starts.
Title: Re: anyone want to ride this weekend
Post by: K_Man on February 28, 2015, 06:31:55 PM
Went riding this morning and broke my Commander so I will not be out there Sunday. :-(