ATV Florida Forum

General => Group Rides & Events => Topic started by: whofarted on December 30, 2014, 12:19:46 AM

Title: Croom Saturday or Sunday 1/3 or 1/4
Post by: whofarted on December 30, 2014, 12:19:46 AM
Anyone want to hit croom Saturday or Sunday?
Title: Re: Croom Saturday or Sunday 1/3 or 1/4
Post by: Thunderdually on December 30, 2014, 02:52:09 AM
Won't know for sure until later in the week but i might be able to make it.
Title: Re: Croom Saturday or Sunday 1/3 or 1/4
Post by: patches206 on December 30, 2014, 11:07:22 PM
Well looks like I will be camping at Croom this weekend and not going to GA its flooded.   Anyone else going or camping?
Title: Re: Croom Saturday or Sunday 1/3 or 1/4
Post by: Thunderdually on December 30, 2014, 11:09:55 PM
Quote from: patches206 on December 30, 2014, 11:07:22 PM
Well looks like I will be camping at Croom this weekend and not going to GA its flooded.   Anyone else going or camping?

I thought you were going there to play in the MUD!!!  What's a little!! more mud  ;D
Title: Re: Croom Saturday or Sunday 1/3 or 1/4
Post by: patches206 on December 31, 2014, 01:10:48 AM
Quote from: Thunderdually on December 30, 2014, 11:09:55 PM
Quote from: patches206 on December 30, 2014, 11:07:22 PM
Well looks like I will be camping at Croom this weekend and not going to GA its flooded.   Anyone else going or camping?

I thought you were going there to play in the MUD!!!  What's a little!! more mud  ;D

More like submarine they had five inches of rain.
Title: Re: Croom Saturday or Sunday 1/3 or 1/4
Post by: 1Scorpion on December 31, 2014, 08:25:05 AM
  I was going to head up to Fat Daddies to ride with patches206 but he said it's too wet ;). So I'll be riding at Croom. Sunday works for me.
Title: Re: Croom Saturday or Sunday 1/3 or 1/4
Post by: Thunderdually on December 31, 2014, 11:40:46 AM
Quote from: 1Scorpion on December 31, 2014, 08:25:05 AM
  I was going to head up to Fat Daddies to ride with patches206 but he said it's too wet ;). So I'll be riding at Croom. Sunday works for me.

(http://www.explorejeffersonpa.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/say-what.jpg)
Title: Re: Croom Saturday or Sunday 1/3 or 1/4
Post by: patches206 on December 31, 2014, 01:06:59 PM
 8) 8) 8) :-*
Title: Re: Croom Saturday or Sunday 1/3 or 1/4
Post by: 1Scorpion on December 31, 2014, 03:00:50 PM
 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1  Alright you caught me!  Everyone knows I don't like to get my ATV. muddy.
Title: Re: Croom Saturday or Sunday 1/3 or 1/4
Post by: Thunderdually on December 31, 2014, 11:43:17 PM
Quote from: 1Scorpion on December 31, 2014, 03:00:50 PM
rolback1 rolback1 rolback1  Alright you caught me!  Everyone knows I don't like to get my ATV. muddy.
(https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/4e/2d/5d/4e2d5d15e5750eba320c9a1512938f00.jpg)
Title: Re: Croom Saturday or Sunday 1/3 or 1/4
Post by: 1Scorpion on January 01, 2015, 12:16:08 AM
 rolback1  That's why my wife won't camp out.
And what are you doing on the Can-Am forum ? Converting ?
OK back to topic who's riding ?
whofarted
patches206 camping out
Thunderdually (maybe )
1Scorpion
Title: Re: Croom Saturday or Sunday 1/3 or 1/4
Post by: Thunderdually on January 01, 2015, 04:09:45 PM
Quote from: 1Scorpion on January 01, 2015, 12:16:08 AM
rolback1  That's why my wife won't camp out.
And what are you doing on the Can-Am forum ? Converting ?
OK back to topic who's riding ?
whofarted
patches206 camping out
Thunderdually (maybe )
1Scorpion


Naw.. Just slumming around. ;D ;)
Title: Re: Croom Saturday or Sunday 1/3 or 1/4
Post by: Thunderdually on January 02, 2015, 11:27:10 PM
So who all is going riding on Sunday?  Besides ME!!
Title: Re: Croom Saturday or Sunday 1/3 or 1/4
Post by: whofarted on January 03, 2015, 12:17:05 AM
I'll be there around 8 :P
Title: Re: Croom Saturday or Sunday 1/3 or 1/4
Post by: patches206 on January 04, 2015, 08:54:29 PM
Ha!   I was at Croom.
Title: Re: Croom Saturday or Sunday 1/3 or 1/4
Post by: Thunderdually on January 04, 2015, 10:37:40 PM
Quote from: patches206 on January 04, 2015, 08:54:29 PM
Ha!   I was at Croom.

Yup he was there.. I saw him there.


Had a good ride today.
Title: Re: Croom Saturday or Sunday 1/3 or 1/4
Post by: 1Scorpion on January 06, 2015, 12:11:12 AM
Quote from: patches206 on January 04, 2015, 08:54:29 PM
Ha!   I was at Croom.
OK !  I confirmed your claim of being there. Congrats ! I'm going to keep track of your appearances. You are 1 up on me so far this year.  ::)
Sorry I was unable to make this ride.
Title: Re: Croom Saturday or Sunday 1/3 or 1/4
Post by: patches206 on January 06, 2015, 03:12:42 AM
Quote from: 1Scorpion on January 06, 2015, 12:11:12 AM
Quote from: patches206 on January 04, 2015, 08:54:29 PM
Ha!   I was at Croom.
OK !  I confirmed your claim of being there. Congrats ! I'm going to keep track of your appearances. You are 1 up on me so far this year.  ::)
Sorry I was unable to make this ride.

Let the game begin. :T
Title: Re: Croom Saturday or Sunday 1/3 or 1/4
Post by: kountry23 on January 07, 2015, 01:22:16 AM
I guess I'm 0 and 1 for the year also