ATV Florida Forum

General => Group Rides & Events => Topic started by: patches206 on December 10, 2014, 02:42:06 AM

Title: Fat Daddies GA
Post by: patches206 on December 10, 2014, 02:42:06 AM
Looking at heading to Fat Daddies ATV park in GA for the New Years weekend anyone else?
Title: Re: Fat Daddies GA
Post by: Thunderdually on December 10, 2014, 04:29:25 PM
I would go but that's the one weekend out of the year that i paint my toenails.... :'(  ;D
Title: Re: Fat Daddies GA
Post by: asmart82 on December 10, 2014, 06:32:32 PM
Quote from: Thunderdually on December 10, 2014, 04:29:25 PM
I would go but that's the one weekend out of the year that i paint my toenails.... :'(  ;D

This is all I can picture....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IlqH-2n6eE (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IlqH-2n6eE)
Title: Re: Fat Daddies GA
Post by: Thunderdually on December 10, 2014, 06:47:42 PM
Quote from: asmart82 on December 10, 2014, 06:32:32 PM
Quote from: Thunderdually on December 10, 2014, 04:29:25 PM
I would go but that's the one weekend out of the year that i paint my toenails.... :'(  ;D

This is all I can picture....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IlqH-2n6eE (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IlqH-2n6eE)

LOL i didn't know they took a video of it..   ;) :R
Title: Re: Fat Daddies GA
Post by: patches206 on December 10, 2014, 10:15:55 PM
Quote from: Thunderdually on December 10, 2014, 06:47:42 PM
Quote from: asmart82 on December 10, 2014, 06:32:32 PM
Quote from: Thunderdually on December 10, 2014, 04:29:25 PM
I would go but that's the one weekend out of the year that i paint my toenails.... :'(  ;D

This is all I can picture....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IlqH-2n6eE (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IlqH-2n6eE)

LOL i didn't know they took a video of it..   ;) :R


That was just plain nasty! :S
Title: Re: Fat Daddies GA
Post by: 1Scorpion on December 10, 2014, 11:08:07 PM
 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1  That's Too funny !
Title: Re: Fat Daddies GA
Post by: Thunderdually on December 13, 2014, 12:32:49 PM
Quote from: patches206 on December 10, 2014, 02:42:06 AM
Looking at heading to Fat Daddies ATV park in GA for the New Years weekend anyone else?

I just looked at a bunch of Video of fat daddies and it looks like it's just one big mud hole. Not my kind of fun.