I'm heading to Ocala the weekend of Dec.20th or 21st. I haven't decided which day yet. Just checking to see if there is any interest.
Post If you want to ride.
Have to work. :'(
Whatcha riding?
Sport/utility/Side?
And where at in ocala, north/south?
I'm riding a 450r TRX. I'd like to hit the centennial trails again. They where nice, and not whooped to hell.
My arms where killing me at the north head, at Rodman Dam. ::)
Quote from: Metroid on December 11, 2014, 12:56:56 PM
Whatcha riding?
Sport/utility/Side?
And where at in ocala, north/south?
I'm riding a 450r TRX. I'd like to hit the centennial trails again. They where nice, and not whooped to hell.
My arms where killing me at the north head, at Rodman Dam. ::)
I ride a utility so you most likely would be bored following me around I sometimes ride quick but not fast enough for sport riders. I used to like hitting the corners hard till I got hit head on while riding the Centennial trail. You are still welcome to ride and set your own pace .
As for where I was planning to ride the northern trails I have not been there for a while.
I may try for Saturday. If I can go you will see a Black Dodge Dually, black trailer, Black Atv.
I have a theme.
I just found out today I can't go Saturday the 20th. My boss decided because we have Xmas off . We have to work the Saturday before to make up for it. >:(
Quote from: 1Scorpion on December 12, 2014, 11:24:27 PM
I just found out today I can't go Saturday the 20th. My boss decided because we have Xmas off . We have to work the Saturday before to make up for it. >:(
WTF that sounds like some type of boss Merle would be! :O
Quote from: patches206 on December 13, 2014, 02:46:29 AM
Quote from: 1Scorpion on December 12, 2014, 11:24:27 PM
I just found out today I can't go Saturday the 20th. My boss decided because we have Xmas off . We have to work the Saturday before to make up for it. >:(
WTF that sounds like some type of boss Merle would be! :O
Hey if i was the boss he would work Christmas day and i would make him work Saturday and Sunday for wanting to take Christmas day off. Bah Hum Bug... LOL
I'll go on the 21st. Always up for riding.
Quote from: whofarted on December 14, 2014, 12:32:53 PM
I'll go on the 21st. Always up for riding.
Have to check but I may be able to go on the 21st.
The 21st rider list.
1 Scorpion
whofarted
Metroid
I would go but I need trailer tires before I go that far again. Hopefully I can go on the next ride.
Quote from: kountry23 on December 15, 2014, 12:15:48 AM
I would go but I need trailer tires before I go that far again. Hopefully I can go on the next ride.
Got time go get em!
I could be down for Sunday. I don't think I'll be able to ride super fast though, I'll have the little guy, so we'll prolly be tapped around 20mph. I'm also good for Croom if you decide to go there instead. ONF is kinda far to roll to unless I'm camping...
I'm planning on being at the trail head on 316 at 8 am. Sunday. And on the trail around 8:15 to 8:30.
I figure to ride most of the day. Bring a lunch and something to drink.
I'll be traveling from Spring Hill if anyone wants to meet up a long the way post up.
Any questions ?
I might try for Sunday. Not sure 316 is a little further than I want to go. :P
Also I may be in first gear all day long ;D
Gonna be a bit nippy in the morning though.
Roll my big butt out of bed, at 6am ::)
You are more than welcome to join us. You might get one of us to drag race with you. I know you'll out corner us.
whofarted pm sent.
Thanx. I'll see you Sunday morning around 8
Now I have to work Sat night and having to drivie to ONF would mean no sleep wish it was Croom its much closer.
Somebody told me you wouldn't go. He said if it was Croom you would have to work or something. Maybe someday. rolback1
Quote from: 1Scorpion on December 19, 2014, 07:55:50 PM
Somebody told me you wouldn't go. He said if it was Croom you would have to work or something. Maybe someday. rolback1
If you ride Croom I will go but ONF to far to drive.
Sorry already made plans for ONF Sunday. I'm sure a Croom ride will be happening soon.
Have fun
Got my truck, and trailer ready. Then I need to find my backpack.
I'll be there around 8:30 or sooner. Ill get something from the connivance store to keep me going.
I'll be in a 3500 black dodge. Can't miss it. Hope this isn't another no show. Had this happen 4 times already. >:(
Not saying you are. ;)
Also to make sure I don't get lost. These are the cords right? 29°22'09.4"N 81°51'01.8"W
Diesel aint cheap! :D
I'm easy to spot Green Grizzly, GMC truck,
Not sure about the cords. But it's the only tail head on 316, west of 19 and east of 315. Also right next to the 88 store connector.
I know what you mean about no shows. I don't understand why there are not more riders when a ride is posted. If you want to ride faster than the group just ride ahead and wait or come back. I like riding ONF and have ridden it several times alone. It's better to have at least one other rider in case of a problem. It could be a long walk back or a long wait for help.
Quote from: 1Scorpion on December 14, 2014, 11:23:31 PM
The 21st rider list.
1 Scorpion
whofarted
Metroid
Anyone else ? <sofa peeky> get off the couch and ride .
Loaded and ready. See around 8
Good ride yesterday. The weather wasn't bad just a little rain. Not even enough to break out the raingear. In fact it was just enough to keep the dust down. Not many riders out only seen two groups of three riders and one UTV. We had no problems and we rode 68 miles.
The biggest problem whofarted and I ran into was traffic on the way home. 75 southbound was backed up for quite some time. But it cleared around Wildwood from there it was smooth sailing.
It was good meeting you Metroid. Maybe we'll see you on the trails again someday.
Thanx for the great ride yesterday. A lot of fun. It was definitely worth the drive. The traffic did such on the way home. Hopefully 2 weeks we can hit croom.
Quote from: whofarted on December 22, 2014, 10:46:48 PM
Thanx for the great ride yesterday. A lot of fun. It was definitely worth the drive. The traffic did such on the way home. Hopefully 2 weeks we can hit croom.
Yeah ! sounds like almost a plan.
Yo. patches206 this should give you enough notice for a real good excuse. rolback1 J/K. One of these days the stars will line up and we'll ride.
Ditto. I'll have to check out croom. Need to wait till I have a little more money for that trip. :D
Quote from: 1Scorpion on December 22, 2014, 11:13:41 PM
Quote from: whofarted on December 22, 2014, 10:46:48 PM
Thanx for the great ride yesterday. A lot of fun. It was definitely worth the drive. The traffic did such on the way home. Hopefully 2 weeks we can hit croom.
Yeah ! sounds like almost a plan.
Yo. patches206 this should give you enough notice for a real good excuse. rolback1 J/K. One of these days the stars will line up and we'll ride.
Hahaha :R Scorpion your as funny a guy as Merle but I am going riding at Fat Daddies in Waycross Ga New Years weekend. :M See ya there if you want to see the patches206 ghost rider! PS yes patches does ride! :drive.gif
Waycross, Ga. now it's my turn for an excuse. It's too far for me. See ya at Croom.
No excuses gas is cheep and it wont last!