ATV Florida Forum

General => Group Rides & Events => Topic started by: 1Scorpion on December 08, 2014, 11:07:34 PM

Title: Croom this weekend. 12-13th or 14th.
Post by: 1Scorpion on December 08, 2014, 11:07:34 PM
 I'm going to ride this weekend.  Post up if interested. And what day works for you.  Sunday is slightly better for me.
Title: Re: Croom this weekend. 12-13th or 14th.
Post by: Thunderdually on December 08, 2014, 11:52:48 PM
Quote from: 1Scorpion on December 08, 2014, 11:07:34 PM
I'm going to ride this weekend.  Post up if interested. And what day works for you.  Sunday is slightly better for me.


What!!!  your going to ride Croom without a guide??????  ;D
Title: Re: Croom this weekend. 12-13th or 14th.
Post by: 1Scorpion on December 09, 2014, 11:47:36 PM
 rolback1  I'll be ok as long as I stay out of the mines. I can get in but I can never seem to find my way out.
Besides do you really want to miss out on this great riding weather ?
Title: Re: Croom this weekend. 12-13th or 14th.
Post by: patches206 on December 10, 2014, 01:58:07 AM
Merle does not know his way around either he just gets lucky! :wink.gif
Title: Re: Croom this weekend. 12-13th or 14th.
Post by: Thunderdually on December 13, 2014, 02:17:10 PM
Quote from: patches206 on December 10, 2014, 01:58:07 AM
Merle does not know his way around either he just gets lucky! :wink.gif

Yup i get lost that's why i'll be riding at Croom with Roland this Sunday so i can learn my way around.  ;D  Where will you be  ;D
Title: Re: Croom this weekend. 12-13th or 14th.
Post by: patches206 on December 13, 2014, 02:50:43 PM
Quote from: Thunderdually on December 13, 2014, 02:17:10 PM
Quote from: patches206 on December 10, 2014, 01:58:07 AM
Merle does not know his way around either he just gets lucky! :wink.gif

Yup i get lost that's why i'll be riding at Croom with Roland this Sunday so i can learn my way around.  ;D  Where will you be  ;D


Making $$$$$$ and lots of it! :pig.gif
Title: Re: Croom this weekend. 12-13th or 14th.
Post by: 1Scorpion on December 14, 2014, 11:19:57 PM
 Another great ride !  The only one that got stuck is the only one who can edit it out of the pics. No pic no proof. ;)  And yes it's possible to get thru the mud hole near Harold's Hill.  We spent a lot of time in the mines. I still get confused and turned around in there.
  We had a blast !