Anyone riding this Sunday?
Where are thinking about going ?
If you are headed to Croom. I should able to make it.
I'm down for Croom..
Sounds good to me
working :'(
Some people have more excuses on why they don't ride then new member has on why he never shows up for the big fight. ;) ;D
I'll be back by the shelter Sunday. around eight..ish. :)
Quote from: Thunderdually on December 04, 2014, 12:22:06 AM
I'll be back by the shelter Sunday. around eight..ish. :)
See you there.
8 works for me too
Quote from: Thunderdually on December 04, 2014, 12:19:19 AM
Some people have more excuses on why they don't ride then new member has on why he never shows up for the big fight. ;) ;D
I know Merle we have to plan a group camp out in the future at Croom, I just need some notice so I will not have any excuse..
I'll be out there too. Any way to get a couple of you all's numbers? I'll be there about ten.
Quote from: Agent on December 07, 2014, 06:02:35 AM
I'll be out there too. Any way to get a couple of you all's numbers? I'll be there about ten.
PM sent We park by the shelter in the back just south of the restrooms. Look for a old blue ford dually with a white enclosed trailer.
Quote from: Agent on December 07, 2014, 06:02:35 AM
I'll be out there too. Any way to get a couple of you all's numbers? I'll be there about ten.
Your back where have you been hiding.
I'm back! I never have weekends off, and got tired of taking my stuff to croom, so I sold both mine and the wife's. My 6 year old finally figured out how to ride a bike without training wheels, which was the point I was waiting for to get him a quad. He's been out 7 times or so, and doing fantastic! So I might have picked up another raptor too! Hahaha. Camping soon for sure. I actually have the weekend before Christmas off, but that's the last for a whole. I have to make the most of it.
Quote from: Agent on December 07, 2014, 12:57:19 PM
I'm back! I never have weekends off, and got tired of taking my stuff to croom, so I sold both mine and the wife's. My 6 year old finally figured out how to ride a bike without training wheels, which was the point I was waiting for to get him a quad. He's been out 7 times or so, and doing fantastic! So I might have picked up another raptor too! Hahaha. Camping soon for sure. I actually have the weekend before Christmas off, but that's the last for a whole. I have to make the most of it.
:ThumbsUp.gif
Great ride today ! Nice meeting more riders. I certainly was impressed with the very young riders they were awesome.
We still managed to get one quad stuck in the mud and couldn't blame Trevor he was a no show. :( . There were even a couple of riders who almost flipped their quads in Merles mines.
There was some talk about a camp out or a trip to Ocala soon. Post up your thoughts.
Thanks for leading Thunderdually. Even if you did get run over. :o
I was gonna try and go but other family plans come up. About time someone other then me got stuck lol. Keep me posted on the next ride I could poss get out next weekend.